Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Been away for a while: Really sick
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Been away for a while: Really sick Next Topic  

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2011 :  09:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hello to all of my sisters,

I apologize for all the things I have missed!! (yoga blog, posting conversations, doing badges), but I have been out. I have been on Short Term Dis away from work and when at home, not on the computer much. (Seriously, MaryJane, we need and Android/iPhone app for the chat room!!!)

Anyways, hows things goin? I see some of you on Facebook. Tara I know doesn't care for the new country music, and Sheila (hugs) has some of the same issues I have. :)

Missed you all, hope things are good!!

blackfell_farmgirl

HorseCrazy!

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2011 :  04:25:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Casey -

Hope you're feeling better real soon - it's been busy here on the forum!

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2011 :  11:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I can see that! I posted some yesterday and hope to keep up with it better here now that I have some treatment going. Also with the badges! :) Thanks for the well wishes! Hello to all of my facebook friends. Love to see those posts.

blackfell_farmgirl

HorseCrazy!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2011 :  2:45:58 PM  Show Profile
Sure hope you are better soon! Glad to see you here!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2011 :  09:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks! I am glad to be back. Hoping to not have a 40 hour week job for more than a couple more months and then hoping to stay well until I can not have it anymore! :O)

HorseCrazy!
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  06:32:54 AM  Show Profile
Get well wishes!!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  06:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Casey, I am new and don't think we have met, but I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you feel better

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  1:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Hi Casey,
I don't think we've met b4 either but truly wish you the best and a speedy recovery. Nice to meet you :)

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  09:20:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hello Penny and Cheryl! NIce to meet you both. I am doing pretty good today, and haven't been sick since posting this, so I am hopeful. :)

blackfell_farmgirl

HorseCrazy!
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Been away for a while: Really sick Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page