Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 ch-ch-changes... NORTH DAKOTA!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic ch-ch-changes... NORTH DAKOTA! Next Topic  

lara916
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

Lara
Washington State
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  2:53:58 PM  Show Profile

Hey ladies!

Some of you may remember me and others likely not. I have had a very difficult two years. I moved to Beaverton, OR and had a huge adjustment there, only to have my husband lose his job. We moved back to WA, and started working on our house etc.. and after 10 months of unemployment my husband got a job in.....NORTH DAKOTA! We made the trek with two kids, a bunny and a very large pregnant me to the midwest where we now live. So this brings me to the present, settled in a great community in Grand Forks and looking for other sisters. Anyone here? I'd love to connect with you!

xxx Lara

Lara #327

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  5:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wow Lara! Welcome back and that is a big change! The climates are very different! I live in Billings now which is probably about 8 hours away, but I bet you find some great sisters close by!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

woolgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

901 Posts

Elizabeth
Great Lakes IL
USA
901 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  7:09:01 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back! My husband used to live in Beaverton many years ago. I am originally from Minnesota and am pretty familiar with Grand Forks. It's a very nice area. Hope you can find some ladies close by. Otherwise we are always here online!

Liz
Farmgirl #1947
www.militaryfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2011 :  7:36:35 PM  Show Profile
WElcome Back Lara! Glad you are finally "settled"...hope all continues to go well for you after your rough spot.
Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

lara916
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

Lara
Washington State
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  12:00:27 PM  Show Profile
Alee,

I recall driving through Billings on the way here! Montana was gorgeous. I am still having a bit of a hard time adjusting. When I moved to California to WA it was really hard to slow down, but I got used to it. WA to ND is an even bigger adjustment and I am experiencing that same phenomenon. Slowing down isn't easy! Thanks for the support ladies, I know it will help getting more active in the Sisterhood again.

Lara #327

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic ch-ch-changes... NORTH DAKOTA! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page