Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 a little Libbie news DETAILS!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic a little Libbie news DETAILS!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2006 :  8:57:21 PM  Show Profile
Libbe, we are all rejoicing with you! What a beautiful family! The new babe is sooooovery precious! Thank you for sharing your photos. Look at you, just beaming, with your two fellas at the hospital! So sweet! Blessings to all of you.
Rhonda

...and I will sing at the top of my lungs, and I will dance, even if I'm the only one!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2006 :  9:25:11 PM  Show Profile
Oh Libbie..the pics are wonderful!! He really looks alert and older than he is..that is wonderful. He looks alot like his big brother!! What cute pictures!!
I can't wait to come meet him in person!!
Take care!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2006 :  9:56:16 PM  Show Profile
Libbie! I am so excited to see a picture!! The baby is so perfect. And Will, he is so cute. I love the picture where he is holding the baby, and looking at him with a soft smile. How tender.
You know, when I saw him picture, Luke was the name that popped into my head. Luke...
Luke...or maybe Lucas.
Think about it. I think it fits him.
I am sure any name you pick will suit him just fine. YOu take care of yourself. Let us know if you need anything. Like sushi!!
Congratulations.
Love
Kate
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  04:56:52 AM  Show Profile
What a doll! And he looks like a Benjamin! Such a special time, enjoy it and rest well. Hugs!

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  05:26:08 AM  Show Profile
LIBBIE,
So glad you figured out how to do the pictures, the boys are so cute, and a perfect baby you have, I know how you feel that it is all over, just great relief and joy.
Such a nice present from Jenny, she is such a good farmgirl.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  06:27:00 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Libbie, both of your children are just darling! Little Benjamin is SOOO photogenic!!!! You have a beautiful family. Congratulations on the new addition. Are you back at home now? Hope you are feeling OK!

The quilt is cute, what a great idea - cows!

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blog at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com, web site store at http://www.watkinsonline.com/fish or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  06:32:56 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Oh my - He is so beautiful..well you all are!!! Amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. If you are still comtemplating a name...My Benjamin is just the dream child. He is so easy going, tenderhearted yet strong and so much a little man. And he loves his family so much. Mazel Tov and let us know when you decide on a name.

Susan
Proprietress of Dahlem's Soapworks http://www.thesoapmaven.com

Go to Top of Page

akcowgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

296 Posts

Valerie
Homer Alaska
USA
296 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  2:24:40 PM  Show Profile  Send akcowgirl a Yahoo! Message
Congrats Libbie He is a wonderfull little blessing. Glad to hear you and your family are all doing well. Do let us know his name. ((Hugs))

Valerie
Yes, I live in my own little world. But that's ok they know me here.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  5:44:52 PM  Show Profile
Libbie~
Hope all is well...let us know as soon as he is named...but no hurry, a friend my dh worked with took 6 weeks to name is baby.
And the name they chose.....Ezekial Zachariah....E.Z. yep. And you guessed it: their last name IS Rider....E.Z. Rider.
I am not sure why it took 6 weeks to come up with it!!

Hope all is well.
Love to you
Kate
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  8:44:27 PM  Show Profile
Libbie, He Is beautiful!!!! So glad you shared the pics. Big brother looks so proud! Let us know when he has a name.
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2006 :  06:47:21 AM  Show Profile
Libbie- He's beautiful! What a sweet little face. There is nothing like a new baby in the house.
You all must be floating with joy.
Karin
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2006 :  4:35:57 PM  Show Profile
Libbie,

Sorry I'm late in sending my congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy. We are all so happy for you.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  06:56:15 AM  Show Profile
LIBBIE,
Saw a cute saying--
MOTHERS OF LITTLE BOYS
WORK FROM SON UP
UNTIL SON DOWN.

Maybe you should embroider that on an apron.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  07:07:33 AM  Show Profile
Libbie - the pictures are so sweet. What a handsome family you have all round. Aunt Jenny, the quilt is cute! I just love seeing photos! Thanks!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  9:13:50 PM  Show Profile
TA DA............. After all of this time, he has a name! Please meet "Arthur Osborne Zenger," the newest love of my life!!!

Nancy Jo - I just LOVE that saying!!! I am going to FOR SURE embroider it on an apron!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  9:33:25 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Libbie! I am so glad you picked Arthur, I really wanted you to name him after your Grandfather. It just seems so fitting, you know. The farm, the history, the name. So perfect, and that is a great name.
He is very sweet, and so handsome!
You look so good for just barely giving birth.
Love to you and yours
Kate

http://theknifemakerswife.blogspot.com/2006/07/knifemakers-wife.html
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  9:43:24 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful news..and I agree..you and Arthur both look just great!!
We will have to get together soon.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  9:52:01 PM  Show Profile
Yes, let's...get together soon, I mean. Libbie, you let us know when you are up to company. I will be extra nice and bring you yummy food, a good drink, and a special gift for big brother...and I will be sure to leave my brood at home! (nothing like being visited like a bunch of loud kids, speaking from experience) I am thinking maybe next week, maybe later in the week....I guess that would be around the 23 or 24th of the month...let us know.
Love.
K

http://theknifemakerswife.blogspot.com/2006/07/knifemakers-wife.html
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  10:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Well Welcome to little Arthur!! So neat and special to have him carry on a family name!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  11:19:18 PM  Show Profile
If you are up to it the 23rd or 24th would work for me probably too, since my young un's will be back to school on the 22nd. I agree...friends visiting a newborn with loud kids is not as cool as it sounds like it would be. I can hardly wait to meet the little guy!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2006 :  11:33:37 PM  Show Profile
Oh, they certainly DO work for me!!! You all just say when. William and Arthur and I are home all of the time... I would so love to see you both and have you meet my little family! How exciting! AND..........I STILL HAVE MORE TURNIPS!!!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2006 :  06:22:06 AM  Show Profile
Libbie, what a beautiful child, and a beautiful name. You are blessed!
Sons are a wonderful thing! Enjoy them everyday. They just get grown way to fast! Ask me how I know. Even though I speak with them every week, I always miss them so much!

Have a wonderful week. And we'll all be wanting to hear about your little ones!

Thanks for sharing them!

love, hugs, and strawberries from Texas, gloria g.

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2006 :  06:43:57 AM  Show Profile
Libbie,
His name fits him perfectly!!! I agree, keeping the family history going is priceless. I am jealous that you look so great though, my youngest is 15 and I'm still carrying "baby fat" (at least that's what I tell myself). Enjoy every minute of Arthur and William, things go by to fast.
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2006 :  07:32:32 AM  Show Profile
Welcome, Arthur, newest little king of the family! What a great photo! Love the name!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2006 :  04:45:52 AM  Show Profile
Wonderful choice Libbie, such a strong name for such a cutie! Give him a kiss for me, little boys are special, I had three! lol

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Across the Fence: Previous Topic a little Libbie news DETAILS!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page