CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  6:14:32 PM  Show Profile
tell us a story about your best gurlfren .. either from childhood or adulthood. xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  6:35:02 PM  Show Profile
Oh my best girlfriend is WONDERFUL! I've just decided to start calling her my "frister" - best friend and chosen sister. (I heard that word from a local knitting email list.) We've been best friends since we were eight years old (that's 24 years). She's in CA and I'm in MN but that doesn't mean that we're separated by any stretch. ALWAYS: she calls me, I was just thinking about her. I call her, she was just thinking about me. When we see each other in person (about twice a year), we just pick up where we left off (our lives are one long conversation) and there's never a dull moment.

Two stories:

1. When we first started being "best friends," (we had one of those moments where we actually decided that we should be best friends, imagine two little 8 year olds on the playground discussing friendship!) we also thought that we should be cousins. I have a million cousins and she just has a few. Our 8 year old wisdom told us that our black hair and last names that both began with "G" gave us a free ticket to be cousins. (!) So we told all of our teachers that we were cousins. When our parents went to conferences and the teachers talked about how nice it was that "she always plays with her cousin...," the gig was up! Our parents have not let us forget that one.

2. Best friends came and went in high school but we were always known as THE set of best friends in our class that would never split. "Katie & Eden" went to together like peas & carrots. We wanted so badly to walk together for high school graduation that we launched a private campaign to get the vice principal of our school to adjust the list (it was a random order) for months ahead of time. Oh we bugged him! He always said no, but when it came time to line up, our names were called to walk together. Everyone thought it was so neat that "Katie & Eden" got to walk together. A fluke? We didn't think so.

I love my frister!

Catherine

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  9:56:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh Frannie, what a lovely topic...but one that make me all teary too. My BFF (best friend forever) just moved about 18 hours away from me. She got maried in May of this year, and although I am extremely happy that she found a wonderful guy :) I miss her terribly. Jess is 20 years younger than I am. We're not sure HOW that works, but it does! We met while we were both youth workers at church. We both went to the same rock show & spent the evening sizing each other up! I thought she had cute style & she wondered who the punk rock momma was! LOL Next thing I knew she led me by the hand through a crowd of 1500 teenagers to a spot in front of the lead guitarist "I do this all the time in the hardcore pits", she reassured me...and a friendship was born. We did everything together after that. Jess is a fashion DIVA, and an extreme hair artist! We love all the same things EXCEPT that she loves hardcore screamo music and hates crunchy vegetables. We have had too many amazing roadtrips and hilarious adventures to keep track of! She is beautiful and kindhearted and can shop for 10 hours at a stretch. She makes the BEST brownies and her car is always a mess. When we are together we laugh until we're out of breath. There's only one Jess, and she is my best girl. I love her. *tear*
Rhonda

...and I will sing at the top of my lungs, and I will dance, even if I'm the only one!

Edited by - abbasgurl on Jul 31 2006 9:58:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  10:55:25 PM  Show Profile
I have two really best friends....
first Pattie..who has been my Lucy and Ethel type partner for 21 years now. We met when we both were working part time for the wackyist daycare place ever and we started calling each other comparing notes and both decided to do our own daycares at home. We quit on the same day..that lady never forgave us...we have been fast friends ever since. She is 6 years older than me..but you would never know that. She grew up in the city and only moved where I grew up when she got married. She is an adorable little blonde and I have always been a big old sturdy brunette..I am sure we look silly together. We spent all of our 20's and 30's raising kids together (we always hoped one of my oldest boys would marry her daughter..who is right between them in age..but they said it was too weird to think about dating her..she was just like a cousin...maybe worse!) and wearing our overalls and Birks everywhere. We canned pickles, made soap and painted houses together, we stenciled borders in every room in both our houses, got the same cars (big 9 passenger station wagons) and went to the drive in with our kids and sat out between the cars to watch the movies and talk while the kids fell asleep after the first movie..we did it all summer long. She stuck with me through a really bad marriage..singleness and remarriage and my husband and hers are great friends. She is much more perfect and organized than I will ever be, but it just works..she is such a part of my life. When our family goes back to calif for vacation we ALWAYS stay at her house..it is part of the trip and my younger kids call her Aunt Pattie. I have never laughed harder than I have with her. She is the type person you could call at 4am cuz you are crying and can't stop and she will BE there for ya no matter what.
My other best friend is Suzy..who lives in Alabama. She is the sweetest, most caring person I have ever known. We met through our love of angora rabbits..gosh about 7 or 8 years ago and we have so much else in common. She has gone through alot of what I have in my life..and more of some stuff..and I can always always think of something to talk to her about. She is such a good mom and grandma and such an inspiration to me!! And what is funny is that I have never actually met her in person!! We met online and have emailed (and talked on the phone and written letters too) almost every day for all these years. She for sure knows more about me on a daily basis than anyone besides my husband ..sometimes more of what I am feeling or thinking for sure. WE totally "get" each other. I am so lucky to have her in my life!!
I feel like I am so blessed to have two such special girlfriends !!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sillyfoulks
True Blue Farmgirl

164 Posts

Elizabeth
Illinois
USA
164 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  05:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Send sillyfoulks an AOL message  Send sillyfoulks a Yahoo! Message
My best friend is Kathy. We meet when I was in 7th grade and she was in 5th. She lived down the street from my mother, who I visited holidays and summer breaks. Even though we actually lived miles apart, and where from completely different backgrounds, we where the best of friends growing up. We could talk to each other about anything. When I went off to college we lost touch for a time, during which she was married. But it wasn't long before we where drawn back together. When I got married, she was there playing our Wedding March on the piano. About the time of the birth of our first child she went through a nasty divorce. It took her a few years to find her new path but now she is married to a man who she really loves. And they have 6 children total, 4 of them together. We don't speak that often, our lives have gone in such different directions. But when we do talk, it as if nothing has changed, still the best of friends.

My story....Once when I was probably 16 and she was 15, she had gotten in an argument with her parents. She was feeling all sorry for herself, complaining about her parents and how bad they where. We started fighting, and before we knew it we where in the middle of PITY PARTY. We ended up writing down on paper, everything that we hated about ourseles, our lives, and our parents (you know how teenagers are). Before we new it we where laughing and crying, and where friends again. The funnest thing is she ended up keeping those lists, and still has them now, some 20 yrs later.

Elizabeth

http://livingcountrystyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  06:25:12 AM  Show Profile
I have several best friends... but one who I've been thinking about constantly recently is the one I'll tell you about. Her name was Jane, and she and my mother met the first day of nursing school in the 1940s, spent their free weekends at my mother's home north of Philadelphia and became life long friends. Jane lived south of Philly about an hour and a half, and after they'd graduated and begun nursing, my mother visited her and and went out as a trio with Jane's boyfriend. Jane married her boyfriend, and my mother also married and moved south, but Jane moved south herself, so visits were rare, but continued. When I was five, Jane put me on her horse and led me around... and her younger son chose to play with me instead of the older boys. When I was eight, Jane told me she wished she could have a little girl just like me (she had two boys), and I adored her. When I was twenty-two, I came to her town to interview for a teaching job, got it the same day and went to have dinner with Jane afterwards, and found to my surprise her son (who'd played with me as a little girl) back living at his parent's home although twenty-five. I got Jane as a mother-in-law and next door neighbor. She was the absolute best...and I still hope to grow up to be like her. She died in our home four years ago of cancer, but I think of her every day.

Ann (Jenny, your friend's daughter and your son need to see less of each other so they can really see each other when the time is right! My two cents.)

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  06:40:44 AM  Show Profile
This is an awesome tribute to the strength of women!

I am all choked up reading your stories. My Best friend and I have such history that I could write a book. (I won't ,' cuz I am a horrible storyteller) Let me just say, we met 18 years ago working the counter at sizzler. She did the scheduling so we ALWAYS closed together. When the last customer is gone, you might want to 'peek' in the window of a sizzler and see two best friends, cleaning,with 50's music on and dancing on the counters as we windex the glass and brasso the brass. Then over to Denny's for hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. Oh yes,this was the beggining of a wonderful friendship.

Farmgirl Blessings,
Theresa
http://theresaslavenderbox.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  06:51:20 AM  Show Profile
Actually I have two. The first I met my first year of college in math class. She is a whiz at math and I - well no words can describe how bad I am at it. We started hanging out together, going to concerts, double dating, etc. We hit it off from the start. Then I went to art school and she went to a big State College, but we stayed in touch and have been close ever since. The second I met my second year of college in art school. Again, we hit it off, became roommates for a year, camped at Yosemite in California, etc. Both of these girls - now women - have been in my life ever since. Both participated in my wedding, have helped me move, get over terrible boyfriends and have helped in the renovation of my home. We have been friends for 26 + years - wow long time. I was there for one who's mother passed away who I thought of as my second mother. Was there for the other when boyfriends did her wrong. We have shared birthdays, holidays, good times and bad times. We don't see each other very often but we stay in touch. Both are very close with my parents and are considered extended family. My one friend at her 40th birthday introduced me as her oldest, dearest and most stable friend. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not, but then we both had a good laugh. I am probably closer to these two then I am with my own sister. I can't imagine my life without them.

Anne

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  7:33:29 PM  Show Profile
i am soooooooo enjoying your 'best friend' stories .. keep 'em coming! xoxo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2006 :  8:56:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Well I have two wonderful friends! But both friendships are very different. One is more of a sister and the other more of a true girlfriend!

Robyn is my closest "girlfriend" we can tell eachother anything and do anything together. We met when we were both 12. She had a "best friend" who had been her friend since kindergarten. But that friendship took some bad turns because Robyn hit a growth spurt and shot up (she was the tallest kid in class) and developed and all. On top of this she had bucked teeth. Well when we all started seventh grade, her "friend" started making fun of her along with the rest of the kids and when Robyn would break down and cry would then taunt her in front of the class and tease her about being a big baby and all. I was the new kid in school but was always popular in school, though I don't know why, and I HATED seeing other people hurt, so I would stand up to everyone else and tell the other kids off and would take her to the bathroom, lock everyone out, and cheer her up. It only took a few times before the other kids stopped knowing I would throw a fit and they would be on my "bad" list. But our friendship continued. She started calling me first to thank me...but then we talked...and boy could we!!! lol We found we had so much in common and found true friends in eachother! We began to sing together and talked every single day for hours (my poor parents!! lol) When I moved away two years later, We continued to stay in touch through phone calls and occasionally letters. I got a job as a receptionist for a corperation in Long Island when I was 15 and got a phone card so I could stay in touch!! And we did! We have only spent time together 3 times since, but everytime it is as if I never left! 23 years later, she is my dearest and most supportive friend! We trust eachother with everything and we have been there for eachother through it all!!! She now is a model (go figure lol!!) and so beautiful inside and out. And no matter what I do, say or think she loves me and supports me. This was so amazing to me and still is because I was raised a minister's daughter and people only liked me if I fit their idea of who and what I should be. Not Robyn!!! God bless her!! She always just wanted me to be me and whatever that was she was there to enjoy it by my side!!! I am so thankful for her!!!!

My other girlfriend is more of a sister. We have known eachother since I was five and she was four and a half! Her mother was going through a bad time in her life and my parents took her in. For the next 7 years where ever we moved they moved and we were always together! We know eachother so well and understood eachother better then anyone else at the time! Then when I turned 12 and we were ready to move her mother had remarried a not so good man and he moved them as far away from us as he could. I only heard from her on my birthdays (which she always remembers to this day!) but that was it. I was sure I had lost her and as I had been taught, due to our constant moves, I moved on in life as it were. Then I went to college. It was the big meal on the lawn by the SA to kick off school and someone started yelling my name! My name is unusual so if someone is yelling it, it is because they know me! I kept searching the sea of faces for the voice that was calling me and I found it...it was Janica!!!! We rushed to eachother and held on for dear life!!!! We had ended up at the same college!! We hit it off again as if the past 8 years were nothing and became so close again!! We have been in touch ever since. She has tons of other friends, but we both know what a blessing it is to have someone that knows your history as we do eachothers and who loves you and cares!!

So there are my two best friends!!! One I get in trouble with and the other one I complain about my parents to!! LOL Such blessing friends are!! I only hope I take enough time to treasure them the way I always should!!! Here is to friendship!!!
Hugz!!!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

theoanne
True Blue Farmgirl

282 Posts

teddie
CARROLLTON GA
282 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  7:31:58 PM  Show Profile
I just love all the stories. But Frannie I don't see yours yet. I know there is a good story from you!!!
My best "Bud" is Cathy. We met in 6th grade. Where do I start. We are both the oldest. We have been through, puberty, boyfriends, siblings, marriage, the birth of 7 kids between us, motherhood, the death of her spouse, her dating and remarrying, (breath).... my divorce, my dating and remarrying, getting all our kids through school and out of the house, and menopause!!! We have been sisters, ( I really like the frister part). We've cried, complained, yelled at each other and also, shopped sewed, crafted, and decorated. We LOVE to see who can get the best bargain.
Our husbands and kids still cannot follow our conversations as we jump tangentially from one subject to another. We never get lost in this conversation. Sometimes we don't even finish sentences and we are off to the next subject! I'm not sure we have ever been quiet together!
We know way too much about each other but always know how much to keep a secret and how much to share. We grew up in Ohio. After she married she lived in several cities in OH then Michigan and then Atlanta. Long distance cost too much but we always wrote lettes. usually twice a year we visited. When my 1st husband wanted to take a job in GA. the only thing he had to tell me to get me to move was that we would be 50 miles away from Cathy.
We now live about 70 mi. away,but metro Atlanta is so big we can call local. So we talk or email a few times a week and usually take turns visiting or sleeping over about every 6 weeks.
A favorite story you say. Oh my goodness, there are soooooo many. The one that comes to mind is us digging in the dumpster at her apt. when the kids were little. We thought one of the preschoolers had thrown out a 25.00 check to her in the trash. This was in the 70's so it was worth digging for. Just think Ethel and Lucy okay? In a dumpster with all bagged trash. We had to climb on a stool to get in. After we opened what we thought were HER trash bags, coz they were the white bags, We found no check in the bags. The trash was all stuff we had thrown out so we were okay going through it. Then one of us was going through a bag and came up on spaghetti leftovers. Well,... we had not had spaghetti so we had gotten into someone elses bag!!!! We were so grossed out, we stopped. It took awhile and lots of laughing I even took her picture in the dumpster, but we boosted each other out and went inside. Later in the evening we found out her husband had found the check the day before and had put it on top of the fridge! We were too short to see it. We have laughed about this many times.
I could go on for ever.There isn't a time we have not been there for each other. As someone else said we could call each other @ 3:00 am and need to talk and the other one would be available.
This September we will have known each other 42 years. I still feel like we are teenagers when we talk. We have some of her kids married and she has 1 grandchild,so we still have lots to do yet. We have both moved into new houses in the last 2 yrs so we are decorating and helping each other to paint and find decorting items. We can just tell each other a general description of what we want and tell the other one to keep an eye open. We pretty much know each others budget ( usually under 10.00) and when we find something the other might like we buy it. She's coming out this weekend with some knick-nacs for my laundry room. I can't wait to see what she has.
I'm sure there still another 50 years of fun times ahead atleast. Don't you?

I'm waiting for your story Frannie. Teddie
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  8:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Oh Teddie,
I loved your story!!LOL! And I loved when you said you felt like a teenager when you talk, same thing here!! I think it keeps us young!! I really enjoyed your story, and yes at least 50 more!!!!
Hugz!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Linda Houston
True Blue Farmgirl

538 Posts

Linda
Lake Charles Louisiana
USA
538 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  05:35:51 AM  Show Profile
My Best friend and I have been together for 50 years. We became friends in grammer school and have continued to be close all of these years. We have always said that it was she and I against the world and at times I do believe that.

We graduated from High school and went to seperate colleges, Got married, (I was her miad of her and she mine) then we traveled with our husbands across the US. We would plan our visits to "home" every other year at the same time.

Life has certainly been on "life's terms" but we have weathered it together. She and I both have 3 children and our 2 sons are best friends from school also. She has divorced her husband and moved back home and I was already there....Again, our closeness brought us throgh those dark times.

Today, we talk at least twice a week...Her children still say that they know when "Mama" is talking to Miss Linda, because she is laughing the entire time. That is the truth....We have shared many laughs.

It's difficult for me to write all the times and things we have shared...Our friendship is rare because it is historical as well as current. Our lives have been easier because of the bond of love, devotion, and respect.
Go to Top of Page

serenity1652
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Fawn
Elkins WV
USA
140 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  09:25:02 AM  Show Profile  Send serenity1652 a Yahoo! Message
My best friend is Michelle. Michelle dated my brother when she was 16 and I was only 10. I wanted to tag along everywhere they went. I remember her telling my brother to get his bratty sister to go away. Well, we moved to Maryland a year later and she graduated high school, met a man and moved there 3 years later and our paths crossed again...she was 19 and I was 13. I would hang out with her every chance I had and she took the time to show a gangly 13 year old how to dress and put on make-up. I knew that she would forever be my friend. When I was 15 I became pregnant with my daughter and she was the one that went with me to tell my parents, 2 years later I became pregnant with my son and she was also pregnant with her first child, also a boy. We both had our sons at 31 weeks and although my son was relativly healthy for a pre-me...her son was not...we found out 11 months later that he had cerabal palsy. We both moved to West Virginia a couple of years later next door to each other...at this point I was 21 with four children and my mother had passed away, and she was the one that was there with me through what I thought was my life falling apart. I was there for her when her marriage fell apart and she was there with me when my marriage fell apart. We have both remarried about 10 years ago and she has since had 2 more children and we live 25 miles from each other. We only see each other 1 time a month but she will always be my very best friend.

There is just so much that I can say about our friendship, but I would run out of space to write it all down. She is my dearest and closest friend.

Fawn

"May all of your farm girl dreams come true...as mine has"

http://shallowcreekfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

santa_gertrudis_gal
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Kim
Groesbeck Texas
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  11:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Send santa_gertrudis_gal a Yahoo! Message
LOL.... I'll keep this one short as it's time to bake DS birthday cake. He turns the big 18 today.

I've loved each of your stories...so here's mine. I'm truly blessed with your memories being mine about my two best friends!

Karen - We have known each other now 36 years and I turn 46 in October. We moved in within six weeks of each other in the neighborhood we both claim as home. We were backdoor neighbors as our houses were on corner lots. Our mother's are still dear friends to this day. The best way to describe us is "Mutt and Jeff." Karen is the girly girl and I'm the tomboy. We are such opposites but are so complimentary to each other. We have had our battles, our sobs, and shared each others treasured moments. She lives on another side of Houston and she is as active a mother with her three as I am with my two even though they are both now in college. Her youngest is just entering Intermediate School so it will be some time before we have time together again. Yet, this fall I look forward to lunch at least once a month. I am blessed to call my best friend, my sister. I love you, Karen.

Rebecca aka Reb. I smile with the love of a sister for my sister. ...not my real sister but my soroity sister. We are bonded not just by friendship, but by the ideals of our beloved Delta Zeta. Aka Reb, for her rebellous nature on some of the sorority issues. It was my honor to take her through initiation. Again, complete opposites and again "Mutt and Jeff" when you see us together. Rebecca is my wisdom supplier. Her comments such as, "Kim it's time you grow up and get dressed." "Have Lynn call me when she wants a tatoo or a second hole in her ear." Refering to my wardrobe when I was in college on the "get dressed" thing. We have laughed and cried, shared a friendship like no other. Our sons are good friends. Although she is in Reno now, we still steal a moment each day for each other even if it is just a prayer. When we are together we love to walk and enjoy what mother nature has given us that day. We hold the same spiritual beliefs with our Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus. She has promised me we would one day hike The Canyon together. I've promised we would hike the Smokies. We have promised when we were widows we would live together and spend our days swinging on the porch swing.

I'm blessed beyond measure to call Karen and Rebecca my sisters as they are more then friends! Our children all call the other "Aunt Kim", "Aunt Karen", and "Aunt Rebecca".

Kim

Heaven is a day at the ranch with my Santa Gertrudis!

Edited by - santa_gertrudis_gal on Aug 03 2006 11:37:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  12:06:01 PM  Show Profile
I have two very best friends The first is Susie. We met as adults when we were working together. She was what I call a soul mate friend -- the kind of friend that knows everything about you and just loves you unconditionally. We could talk about anything together. We would work together all day then call each other every night and talk on the phone for an hour. Our lives were so inter-twined -- Steve and I got married in her home, she was in the delivery room when Stephanie was born in 1994. We were Lucy and Ethel and got in lots of "trouble" together. There are many funny memories of things we did together. Unfortunately she died about 3 years ago of liver cancer. She had sold her home here and moved about 20 miles north to live near her son. They were building a house together with a mother-in-law apartment. Susie got sick suddenly and died before the house was ever finished. After she moved we didn't see each other as much but still talked on the phone. I'll never forget the last time I was with her. I went to visit her at her son's house and she was so sick. The cancer had spread to her lungs and she could hardly walk across the room without losing her breath. But when I walked in the room she was coming out of the bathroom from putting on her makeup! She couldn't have her best friend visit without putting her face on! As I got ready to say goodbye I started crying and, in typical fashion, Susie was comforting me! I told her this wasn't supposed to be happening as we were supposed to grow old together. I have mourned terribly for her and will never find a friend like her. But I have found this forum and that has helped me so much. Now I have dear friends all over the country!

My other best friend is my daughter Missy. She and I share everything together -- as you all probably know by now! We talk on the phone at least once a day and more. I had her when I was only 18 and we've grown up together. We've been through many hardships together and that has made us even closer. Because of those hardships we share a bond that can't be put into words. My life was truly blessed the day that beautiful red-headed baby entered it and is still being blessed.

Visit my blog at http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/

Edited by - therusticcottage on Aug 03 2006 12:10:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic my best gurlfren Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page