Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Maybe a Stupid Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Maybe a Stupid Question Next Topic  

woolgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

901 Posts

Elizabeth
Great Lakes IL
USA
901 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  09:35:07 AM  Show Profile
Is there any way we can know what badges we have gotten all in one place? Like is there a list somewhere with each person's? I think I have lost the emails with the ones I have received, and don't want to put in for duplicates.

I solemnly swear I will be more organized now though and will print them right away (not that I have printer!) and will keep it all in one place!

Liz
Farmgirl #1947
www.militaryfarmgirl.blogspot.com

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  12:13:43 PM  Show Profile
...The only stupid questions are the ones not asked, so it is not a stupid question. In fact it is a good one for I have lost tract of mine accomplishments. I even feared that I may have submitted one and not got it yet.

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus ...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
My Etsy ...Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures ...http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

woolgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

901 Posts

Elizabeth
Great Lakes IL
USA
901 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  12:47:06 PM  Show Profile
Ok, I don't feel so bad then!

I just got a printer, so now I could actually print my certificates out, but the ones from last year got lost, sadly.

Liz
Farmgirl #1947
www.militaryfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ace
Photographer & Videographer

126 Posts

Alicia
Pullman Washington
USA
126 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  4:32:42 PM  Show Profile
Agreed Karrieann! Great question Liz,
My name is Ace and I can help you with your merit badge questions. I have a list of every sisters earned badges. If you would like me to send you an email with those badges you have earned, or if you have a list of those you think you have earned, I can cross-check that list with my own and would be happy to get you squared away!

Just send an email to
Meritbadges@maryjanesfarm.org with your specific questions,

Thanks!
-Ace

-Ace

"Nothing is better for the inside of a person, than the outside of a horse" -Will Rogers
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Maybe a Stupid Question Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page