Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Ginger Sesame Pasta
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Ginger Sesame Pasta Next Topic  

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  7:16:52 PM  Show Profile
This one was a hit with me, and a miss-BIG MISS, for my husband. When I read the ingredients, I was surprised to see black bean flakes. Black beans? In something ginger sesame?

I always smell the contents of the bag before I make it. (Maybe that's just me?) This meal smelled very exotic. I was really excited to try it.

I poured the water in, and waited.

When it was done, I did as I usually do, and dole out half to my husband, and half to myself.

I sat down and tried it. It's unlike any other MaryJanes Farm mix I've had. This mix is standalone. I think it is my favorite of all. There are some crunchy bits in it (Honestly, I'm not sure what those are-maybe the sesame seeds? I couldn't see the seeds in it) but I could probably do without those. ;) The bell peppers, beans, spices...everything else is wonderful. It's definitely a different taste.

My husband didn't really like it, but I loved it. I'll order another one of these and wait till I don't have to cook for both of us and just make it for myself!

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Ginger Sesame Pasta Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page