Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic My Goat herb garden!! Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  4:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I don't know if you all remember, but a long time ago I posted about wanting to plant an herb garden for my goats and it worked!! I am so happy and excited!! I will try and post some pictures soon but I just had to share!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

"Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  9:59:24 PM  Show Profile
Hannah...where have you been girl? I've missed you. Maybe we just aren't hanging around on the same Forum's anymore.

Congrats on the Goat herb garden. That is cool! I for one would love to see some pictures.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be happy, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  11:10:33 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I've missed you too Peggy! I haven't been on here for a few months so thats why you haven't seen me around. I will try and post pictures soon!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

"Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

Go to Top of Page

peafarm
True Blue Farmgirl

182 Posts

Penny
South Dakota
182 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  8:54:53 PM  Show Profile
So not nice to leave a teaser message like that without pictures. I can't wait to see the garden! Post pic's soon please!

Penny
www.444Farm.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  11:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Girls, I've been trying to post some pics but we have dial up still and sometimes I am able to post pics and sometimes I can't. :( I will try again soon for ya.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic My Goat herb garden!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page