True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  08:12:48 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies,
My grandson (my first and only) has been entered in the Gerber Baby 2011 photo contest and I thought maybe you ladies could help him out. The youngen with the most votes wins a scholarship and we all know if you go to college you got to have scholarships. You can vote once every day now thru July 31. The winner will be announce mid August. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/ (you will have to copy and paste the web address I could not get it to link); click on the Vote Now! box; type in the search box name Coby or the id # is 18241 and the city Oakwood; click on the red search button; click on his picture (it will be the only one on the page); this will bring up a larger picture of him and then click the red vote button. They make it a little complicated but I really will appreciate it if you help my baby win. Thank you all and have a wonderful day. And don't forget to vote once a day for the next couple of weeks.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  08:37:52 AM  Show Profile
I'm having problems with the site, but I'll keep trying till I can vote!

Caron

Happy Farmgirl Sister #254

"An Apron:Its strings gently tug at us, tenderly, softly calling us to turn back to the old ways".-Above Rubies Magazine
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  09:27:40 AM  Show Profile
thank you Caron. I had to google it yesterday. I just googled Gerber baby photo contest. That might work better. If I were more computer minded I could figure out how to link it.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Calling all voters!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page