Farmgirl in Training

10 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2011 :  10:39:47 AM  Show Profile
Hello, to all Farmgirls!
I hope this is the place to do this. I'd like to get to know you girls all over again and thought it would be nice to see how many are in Southeast MO. How close are we to each other that makes it possible to meet?

I have a nice big front porch with several rocking chairs facing a beautiful field and woods. If we outgrow that, we have a covered pavilion with picnic tables. We can pick a day to bake in the brick oven or sit around a quilt and stitch, walk through the gardens and learn new tips or just take a break and get to know each other better. It's all good!

You are invited to come by and visit anytime, I'd love to know you and find ways to keep in touch locally as well as on here.

In the meantime, this is my virtual front porch and invite all you Farmgirls "over for a visit." Ever since I found this site - about 6 or 7 years ago - it has been a connection of the soul for me to you. It's very hard to describe, but I'm guessing I don't have to, because you probably feel the same way. Suffice it to say - I feel at home here, without ever meeting you, I know you are like family. My door is always open to family, especially MaryJanes Farmgirl Family. There's just something special about you all, that makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. :o)

Lynda L.

Enjoy the blessings of your day.

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2011 :  11:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I know exactly what you mean about the "soul connection" and the welcome and comfort so abundant on mjf. This is a very sweet post! I wish I did live close enough to take you up on your invite! Your place sounds lovely.

Here is a link to a virtual porch already in full swing. Tons of reading, but even more its tons of "getting to know" info with all the amazing ladies here! I haven't posted on it yet, simply cuz I want to read all the posts first. I'm a year into it ..lol. you don't have to of course, you can just jump right in!have a very blessed day Lynda, and welcome back!!
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35958

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2011 :  08:42:17 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the invite. I am on my way as I write this. Via cyberspace that is.

Ah, the rocking chair is so inviting. Thanks for the visit. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Front Porch invitation Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page