Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 **Paradise Farms** -- is that you?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic **Paradise Farms** -- is that you? Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  08:32:33 AM  Show Profile
Sorry for the goofy subject line, but I got a postcard in the mail yesterday from UPS saying I had a package from Paradise Farms that they had made one attempt to deliver on July 10 (I think that was the date) and were now sending back. I called them right away and they said it went back yesterday morning. I haven't ordered anything from anyone, and I am thinking this might be from someone here. If this was you, your package is on its way back to you. I'm not sure if it had our old address on it and it got forwarded or what, so if this is you, please feel free to email me and I'll give you my new address. Sorry for any confusion!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  1:58:52 PM  Show Profile
Paradise Farm Organics is the same as MJF's farm. If you look in her magazines, it says MJF is a part of Paradise farm Organics, Inc. Bakeovers and Chillovers are trademarks of it, too.

You had a package from the farm! If you call them they will send it back, I am sure.

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jul 21 2006 2:00:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2006 :  4:49:25 PM  Show Profile
See, above is my post! Carol did you delete it?

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2006 :  09:58:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi jpbluesky -- here is your post -- Patti must have posted her question in two places, because I just replied to her other post in "Across the Fence."

Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic **Paradise Farms** -- is that you? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page