Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Keep on keepin' on, pregnant mommas!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Keep on keepin' on, pregnant mommas! Next Topic  

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  08:06:22 AM  Show Profile
This morning I was going through all of the cards we received for baby showers and gifts after Jack was born and was reminded of this wonderful quote...made me think of all of the farmgirl pregnant mommas:

"To the world, you are just one person. But to one person, you are the world."

I received that card towards the end when I was feeling huge. It really helped me to focus in on my baby when I was getting uncomfortable and ready to be done!

Hope it offers a bit of inspiration to all of you amazing pregnant farmgirls!! Keep on keepin' on!!

Catherine

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  12:43:16 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Catherine! When I read this, it made me tear up - sometimes when I'm a little low, I really have to concentrate on the fact that for my 3-yr-old and for my soon-to-be little one, I am virtually all they know of the world. It makes me feel so...inspired, loved, important in a really caring-about-another sort of way.

Thank you for the reminder!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  1:49:12 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, I just made a stitchery with that exact same quote! I did the finishing work this morning and hung it up..then I read your post.. How lovely!! and so, so, so true. Thank you for sharing it.
Julia Hayes

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2006 :  4:12:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Catherine! Thank you. Yup, you've got me teared up. All these pregnancy ups and downs, I keep tryin' to create more ups and that quote is going right on my mirror for a reminder! Thank you!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Keep on keepin' on, pregnant mommas! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page