Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Looking for a magazine and DVD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Looking for a magazine and DVD Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2006 :  2:02:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! I recently leafed through a copy of the May 2006 issue of "Country Living" and fell in love with some of the decorating ideas. Unfortunately, the magazine was in a doctor's office and I can't find it anywhere (I'm sure any unsold copies were pulled 2 months ago). If anyone has this copy and was planning to toss it, I'd love to buy or swap for it.

Also, this one's a long shot, but I'm looking for the DVD set for the entire first season of "The Closer", the show with Kyra Sedgewick. I missed over 1/2 of the episodes because I was teaching a night class, and I figured it would be great to watch the entire season some rainy day when I'm holed up in the camper with one television channel
I found it online but am hoping to find a used set someone is trying to sell. I'm off to check half.com now, but I'll check back here, too, of course.

Thanks!!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2006 :  2:11:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Patti. I just might have that magazine. I am so slow to get rid of magazines that I have piles and piles. Let me look through my stash and I'll let you know if I can find it.

"All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well."
Julian of Norwich
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2006 :  08:33:49 AM  Show Profile
That would be great, Rebekah, but take your time. I'm not in a huge hurry and don't want to inconvenience you. Thanks!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2006 :  07:27:48 AM  Show Profile
Patti, I haven't been able to find that particular month yet. But, I'll keep looking. I'm sure I had it, so it's just a matter of putting my hands on it. I have located the month before and the month after...so, I'm close!

"All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well."
Julian of Norwich
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Looking for a magazine and DVD Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page