Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 5

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  5:38:54 PM  Show Profile
Come On Ladies and Join The Fun!.....Heart Shaped Yo-Yo's are relaxing to make, addictive to craft and there are so many
possible uses for them!

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be happy, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2011 :  7:50:00 PM  Show Profile
I just wanted to bump this swap. It really is fun and the more the merrier!

Susan H. White
Sister #1958
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  12:39:28 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Susan...I got on to do the same thing! Bump Bump!! It is fun and we could use some more signing up
for Round 3.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  09:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I'm not sure I can do it this time, I'm so new to MJF that I'm still learning about it all. I did find the pattern for the yo-yo's and learned what they were but I have one question. If you don't add buttons what do you do about the hole? Just thought I'd ask so I maybe ready for #4 swap..thanks Penny

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

So Keep Smiling!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  09:51:35 AM  Show Profile
Penny...If you tie the thread tight enough...you really don't have a hole or it is tinee-tiny.
I like the buttons on it though (just my personal preference).

blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  11:56:38 AM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy,

Think you will ever do a regular yo-yo swap?

Have a good day!

Michelle & Ashley
Farmgirls #760

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  12:01:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Michelle...I might! Hadn't really thought about it until you asked. If you or someone else wants to hostess one...I would join the Swap...or maybe after round three if nobody has jumped on the idea...I might consider doing one.

blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  11:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Ok Peggy, I sent you a reply to your email...I had some questions. I really am nervous about this since I've never made yo-yo's before but I will give it a try.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  11:49:20 AM  Show Profile
OK MY YOYO MAMA's...you should have all received your Mail-Out Address List Today!

Sorry that the computer kept scrambling Penny's and My Names and Addresses together.
If you need it deciphered for you (lol)...then just email me! I had it typed correctly
but the email...scrambled for some odd reason.

You have until AUGUST 31ST TO MAIL OUT (which is 15 days longer than normal) so have fun
and since I was unsure on a couple gals whether they wanted buttons or not...(Buttons ?)
When you get to their names...just email them and find out if they decided on.

AGAIN IT IS EASIEST TO MAIL-OUT AS YOU MAKE THEM FOR EACH GAL. 6 will go in a legal size
envelope very easily and cost about $1.70 in postage.

Please try your best to get them all out by the 31st of the Month and don't forget to
make yourself 6.

HAPPY Y0-YOING!
peggy

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 01 2011 11:55:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  11:35:21 AM  Show Profile
Yippee! I just received yo-yo's from Debi Carr! Thanks, Debi..perfect colors for my project..if I ever finish it! Yours are ready, and will be mailed tomorrow!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  1:47:42 PM  Show Profile
Received my first yoyo's from Debbi Carr and from Sharon Bakke. All yoyo's are perfect and the colors are great! Have all my done, just have to sew on Buttons for those who wanted them. Will get them in mail next few days. Will let you know. Thanks Peggy for hosting this again. Looking forward to #4. Have a great week farmgirls and stay cool! Linda
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2011 :  3:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I have never made yo yo's until now and have made three but not happy with them...so I am asking can a few of you please post pictures of your yo yo's close up as possible please., front and back I can't seem to get them to look like I think they should in my head. I looked at some other places but would like to see what ya'll are doing. Thanks so much

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  11:03:04 AM  Show Profile
I thought I would be the first to send out my heart yo~yos (they went out today), but just recieved the neatest group of yo~yos from Debbi Carr. Wish mine were so perfect. Gives me something to strive for. Thanx, Sharon

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
www.sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com

Edited by - bobbinrobin on Aug 08 2011 11:03:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  11:39:07 AM  Show Profile
I've made tons of them Penny and none of them have looked as nice as Debi's!

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
www.sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  12:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I received my very first yo yo hearts from Debi Carr. Oh my they are beautiful...Now I am really worried about how mine are looking. Thank you Debi, for showing how they should look. I love the buttons...so cute. I hope ya'll will forgive me for the way these may turn out since they are the first yo yo's I've ever made.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Edited by - Acelady02 on Aug 22 2011 9:17:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  11:11:51 PM  Show Profile
Hey...I got Debi Carr's Beautiful Yo-Yo's too. Great Job Deb!!!!
Loved your little dragon flies, lady bugs, and bees. They were a real
delight! My grand-daughter ooowed and aaawed over them too.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  2:53:57 PM  Show Profile
Just returned from vacation trip to Omaha Zoo w/ gkids! Beautiful Zoo! Great kids! Gma & Gpa are fried! Picked up the mail on the way home and there were yo-yo's from bobbinrobin! Great job, Sharon, and a real treat to come home to! I fibbed..didn't get mine mailed last week..but: tomorrow is a free day at home. So, they can all go out then!

Don't worry, Penny! We all have the heebee geebees making our first yo-yo's. They all turn out just a little bit different, just as we are. So, they all turn out just right! Can't wait to see yours too!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  4:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you everyone for the encouragement on the yo yo's. I hope the more I do the better they look. At least I know that ya'll won't hold it against me THIS time...lol...I'm still working on them...wish I was faster...so afraid of not gettin them done...but even if it takes late nights...I WILL... :)

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  09:17:05 AM  Show Profile

Sharon...I got your beautiful YoYo's in the Mail Yesterday! They are lovely and I think I see a theme here.
Each on has some red in it!! You know me well. Red and Purple are my two favorite colors.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  09:20:49 AM  Show Profile
Ladies...I forgot to mention that I posted a Step-by-Step Tutorial on my blog site on how to make YoYo's
For anyone struggling with them. Or even if you are not but would like some pointers on how make yours
better. But I must admit you gals are ALL doing Fabulously!

blessings,
peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

751 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
751 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  2:34:39 PM  Show Profile
Sharon I received your beautiful yo-yos today !

Hugs,
Debi
Farmgirl #1983
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  12:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I got my yo yo's from Sharon (bobbinrobin) today, thank you they are so cute...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  3:42:48 PM  Show Profile

Judith...thank you for your beautiful yoyo's and also for the little extra buttons and leaves.
I loved how you made that envelope for the yoyo's also. Very creative you are!

Elaine...thank you for your lovely yoyo's too. Such festive colors! I love them.

I just love this swap. I have had all my yoyo's done but trying to get buttons
on them now...and Life keeps getting in my way. Do you ever feel like that?
Does anyone have an idea of how they are going to use their YoYo's this round?
I am thinking hard but haven't decided yet. I still have time...before all the
YoYos come in. SHARE IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR WHEN YOU GET YOUR PROJECT DONE.

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  4:47:27 PM  Show Profile
Debi and Sharo n, I received your wonderful yo yos yesterday. Love them!

Susan Harmon White
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  9:01:03 PM  Show Profile
Linda "sissarge", I received your yo-yo's in the mail today! Thank you! The purple and greens reminded me a a romantic, Spring day..oh dear, that will be a long wait! Isn't this fun!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ROUND #3 HEART SHAPED YOYO SWAP- NOW CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page