Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:07:54 PM  Show Profile
The doppler flow test showed I don't have any vascular problems in either leg. Good news, no angiogram! Bad news, we have to keep looking. Lyme and Rheumatoid arthritis are being ordered for blood tests on Monday... but around here folks with Lyme typically don't feel like the local tests are worth much. The cardiologist told me I may use the stationary bike for exercise, which I'm very pleased to hear (don't enjoy it, but miss walking and need to use that calf). That's about all I know! Again, thank you for prayers.

Hugs to you all,
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I guess I missed this post some how I hope they find what is troubling your leg and foot soon. Much well wishing and prayer syour way.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  4:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
me too, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
fran
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  5:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Dear Ann: Prayers have already been said for you from me. We will just believe that the doctors will find something wrong so that God can make it better!
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2006 :  4:53:59 PM  Show Profile
Today we went to Johns Hopkins for a neurology appointment and nerve conduction study. The area in my leg which doesn't have neuro-motor (not sure that's the correct term) connection is to be MRI'd again, by a newer type of technology, up in the Philadelpia area, this time for the nerve only, hopefully to show an impingement that can be surgically removed. No date yet for the MRI, but I must say I'm delighted for an impingement to be back in the picture, so to speak. I know some of you dear farm girl friends are prayer warriors... and I am most grateful.

Talitha, I think my toes turning under IS a result of lack of proper stretching! I'm going to be doing more vigorous stretching of the calf and see if I can't improve that... so I don't need to be barefoot in the winter in order to walk!

Always eager to be dreaming, we talked about cows and pasture feeding them all the way home today. Actually I did all the talking... and quite happily.

Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Need prayer Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page