Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 To bra or not to bra, that is my question!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic To bra or not to bra, that is my question!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2007 :  6:15:01 PM  Show Profile
This is a sad, sad thing....I bought some bras a while ago at Big Lots..they were a great deal, I just browsed the rack and picked out two in the right size and bought 'em. I didn't realize until just few days ago that one of them is a "Delta Burke Original" It's gotta make a girl feel great to have a big ol' bra made by the fat Designing Woman!

Edited by - katiedid on Sep 03 2007 6:20:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

joyfulmama
True Blue Farmgirl

1175 Posts

Debra
Silver Springs NV
USA
1175 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2007 :  6:18:55 PM  Show Profile
thanks for the giggle kate. I hate bras.. Of course I have been in a nursing bra for 14.5 years now!! they never fit right for me..

Blessings, Debra
Psalms 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want."
http://myvintagehome.com
http://debbieknits.net
Go to Top of Page

corporatefarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

389 Posts

Tamara
Pikeville TN
USA
389 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  6:38:35 PM  Show Profile
I ABSOLUTLY, POSITIVLY refuse to wear a bra unless I am sure someone can tell I don't have one on. I have decided that these are torture devices and that if men do not have to wear them why do I Did you know the bra was originally designed by a man ( which explains a lot ).

The real problem for me is that I have fibromyalgia and there are days were a bra can cause horrible pain. Since I work in the corporate world ( get it "corporate farmgirl") I have become VERY creative to avoid wearing a real bra. Tank Tops with built in bras, loose layering, and going around asking my husband and daughters "Can you tell if I have a bra on or not" is the routine around here. So I think we need to go back to burning the darn things

there is a seed to plant in every heart
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  7:59:49 PM  Show Profile
I have a odd shaped chest, so finding a wireless bra is a challenge. I did find one I absolutely love, but of course they only had one in my size.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic To bra or not to bra, that is my question!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page