Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I'm not sure what to call this, but----
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I'm not sure what to call this, but---- Next Topic  

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  10:12:26 AM  Show Profile
I think I may have introduced two ladies to the "Farm"!

A friend of mine just got her computer set up in the house and asked me to put this forum on her Favorites list.

Another lady at Bible study last night was telling us about the cottage she and her husband are building and they are going off-grid. The last 24-hour power outage really bothered them, I guess. Anyway, I happened to have the latest issue in my car and showed it to her. She loved it and took a subscription card.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6672 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6672 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  10:15:31 AM  Show Profile
Wonderful, more Farmgirls, we can never have to many Farmgirls. Word of month and showing them what Farmgirls are made of is all it takes.
Way to go, Mary Jane will be happy.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  10:16:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is awesome Loyce!! We should invent a name for spreading the farmgirl word! I have some MaryJane magazines at my desk at work and I know at least two ladies that have started subscriptions after reading the magazines. It's not about "pushing" a lifestyle but more connecting like minded individuals to a fabulous resource!! I was so lucky the day that I stumbled across a MaryJanesFarm magazine at client's house. The beautiful images captivated me and I definitly think my life has been better for it!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  10:34:36 AM  Show Profile
My mail goes through the office while we are waiting to move back to the farm. My MJF mag has "not been delivered" a time or two in the last 18 mos. : ) I figured someone was enjoying it at their desk so I bought those issues at TSC and never said a word. I hope they fell in love like I did! They always showed up a week or so later, but I could not wait that long. I have taken the extras and left them at doctors and dentist offices trying to spread the word and maybe scare up a sister or two in my area.
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

adnama
True Blue Farmgirl

171 Posts

inge
fargo north dakota
USA
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  4:38:40 PM  Show Profile
I know what you mean, I always seem to have a copy on me, and show it to others. I am trying to collect extra copies to take to the north dakota womens song festival coming up in September. I wonder what the TSupplies do with the copies that don't sell?? I may have to research who does their mags in store.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  7:51:42 PM  Show Profile
Way to go Traildancer! I just posted about the forum on my blog a few days ago and I sure hope some new farmgals made it over here! Its great to spread the word...isn't it?

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2011 :  10:11:27 PM  Show Profile
My daughter put the MJF magazine in her library and has not been able to check it out to read yet because it is always out !!!
she said even the men are checking it out ... I said "of course they are !!"
Tammyb

Live to leave a legacy

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I'm not sure what to call this, but---- Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page