Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 good buy total understatement
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic good buy total understatement Next Topic  

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2006 :  1:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I was out shopping today and this place I always shop at had clearanced some of my favorit yarn that usually goes for 5.99 and I got it for 1.50 . I was bad I bought all they had left (8 diffent colors crochet thread in size 20 and 30). It would have been over 324 dollar at the clearance price but a lady that I knew who owed me some money just happened to stop in because she saw my car out side and payed me by buying the crochet thread as I can't aford to buy that much at any one time. So it cost me all of 50.00 out of pocket. Which is way cool because at the normal price it was 1080.00 before tax. I am like in crochet heaven I even got the boxes they store them in so I can store them and keep them clean till I get a project in mind. This is like dream shopping for me I never get that good of a deal especially when I wasn't even looking for one I wa sjust going to get 3 balls of thread. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe

http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/
http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home

Carolinagirl
True Blue Farmgirl

486 Posts

Kim
Rutherfordton NC
USA
486 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2006 :  1:40:17 PM  Show Profile
Isn't it wonderful to get to splurge on something you love! I don't go to the yarn store here much because I can't really get what I want. But, if I go, and find what I like at a good price, you can bet I'll have something new for my stash! Have fun with your purchases!

Kim in NC
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2006 :  2:30:34 PM  Show Profile
Good for you sunshine, I know you will make good use of it.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2006 :  3:20:46 PM  Show Profile
Sunshine! You done GOOD! I'm can hear your excitement! Heck, I'm excited FOR you! LOL
Rhonda

...and I will sing at the top of my lungs, and I will dance, even if I'm the only one!
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic good buy total understatement Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page