OKCookee
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Chris
Oklahoma OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2011 :  8:36:59 PM  Show Profile
I had actually looked at prices a while back when dh and I were thinking about where to take his mom for her birthday in Sept. His sisters want something else to celebrate her 80th birthday, which is fine with us. But we may still take her there anyway.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".
Matthew 11:28

Go to Top of Page

OKCookee
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Chris
Oklahoma OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2011 :  04:13:13 AM  Show Profile
Sorry, Ladies, I won't be able to meet with you today after all - the drains started backing up when we were showering last night and need to get the rooter people out as soon as possible. Hopefully they can come out this morning. Just hope it is roots and not something else! Mary Beth, I'll get with you later or just order the pastry cloth through the mail. Hugs, Chris

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".
Matthew 11:28

Go to Top of Page

osagegypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Marsha
Hominy OK
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2011 :  07:10:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh sorry Mary Beth. Plumbing comes first though. Chris I'm wearing a bright orange red sleeveless blouse (and jeans-clean jeans). I'm 55, plus size Farmgirl with black and grayish hair with glasses.

"Though she never shook the stars from their appointed courses; she loved good men and rode good horses." unk.
Go to Top of Page

osagegypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Marsha
Hominy OK
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2011 :  07:11:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh wait, Chris can't make it, Mary Beth are you still in?

"Though she never shook the stars from their appointed courses; she loved good men and rode good horses." unk.
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2011 :  6:01:29 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, I sure had a great time at lunch and so enjoyed meeting you. You are just so nice!! :-) I'm looking forward to getting together again. I posted about the lunch on the Across the Fence forum.

Mary Beth

www.OklahomaPastryCloth.com
www.Oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog
The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19
Go to Top of Page

osagegypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Marsha
Hominy OK
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2011 :  10:03:22 PM  Show Profile
I enjoyed myself so much; I hated to leave. I responded on your blog too. Thanks again for the special gift; you are much nicer than I am! ;-)

Chris I hope you got your plumbing problem solved without too much hassle or expense. I hate to tell you but Mary Beth and I got to eat the extra scones. But we shall meet again! I have contacted the MWC library and the young man was very nice. He said they do have rooms even in the evenings til nine. They do charge rent of $10.00 an hour. So that is an option if we want to get together for a project. We may be able to meet in a park, a church or at another restaurant. Just tossing out ideas. Also I would love to go to the History museum. We might even be able to meet at the Capitol! Or the Cupcake store! Yum! I get my best ideas at midnight. Zzzzzzzz snort! Must go to bed....nite....

www.ChinkapinRanch.com
www.osagegypsy/etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Because the Strawberries are In Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page