Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Celebrating Being Home This Summer Party
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Celebrating Being Home This Summer Party Next Topic  

Prairie Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Linda
Sterling Ks.
USA
208 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  4:00:08 PM  Show Profile
Hello Sweet Mary Jane ladies,

After farming for 37 years our family had to go off the farm and find employment. We have been working at a Christian College since last August and now we are back on the farm for the summer. I thought I would celebrate with a party giveaway. Please come over to

http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/ and sign up by leaving a comment. Would love to have you! I am having an adorable giveaway until next Wednesday May 18th

Blessings from my farm to your HOME!
Linda

Enter and leave with a happy heart!
www.prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com
www.peacecreekcollectionsstore.blogspot.com

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6661 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6661 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  4:10:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh Linda, I must be doing something wrong again as I can see where to post my vote for the party give away.
My 1st vote for Special Summer fun will be to go see my husband who is off working for 5 months in Utah and I miss him.
My 2nd vote to bring in my Basket Dinner for The Refuge Cabin, would be candles, flowers and my recipe for my St. Louis Gooey Butter Cookies. They are not posted on my blog yet but I will get it there as soon as possible.
Yes, Linda I finally have a blog, it is a work in progress but I was able to put Ellianna's picture on my blog which I thought was great.
Have a beautiful weekend and thank you so much for the lovely emails everyday, they sure lift my spirits.
The duck pictures are so precious.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Flower
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Linda
Sterling Ks.
USA
208 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  5:05:02 PM  Show Profile
Do not see where to vote? It is where it says comment at the bottom of my post. I will count this one though for you. Oh my num on the cookies. I can't wait to see your recipe and I love the flowers and candles. Thank you so for thinking of that. I sooooo for real want to have a real party at the refuge cabin with everyone. Some day that just might happen.

Hugs, and thank you for coming to the party and not giving up!!!!!!!

Linda

Enter and leave with a happy heart!
www.prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com
www.peacecreekcollectionsstore.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Celebrating Being Home This Summer Party Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page