Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Sunshine on My Shoulders, Makes Me Happy!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Sunshine on My Shoulders, Makes Me Happy! Next Topic  

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  09:20:14 AM  Show Profile
Finaly, clear sky and bright sunshine! Need to get outside and blow the stink off me.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  09:53:09 AM  Show Profile
I know what you mean, Diane. Yesterday, I was starting to feel better after having the cold from h-e-double-hockey-sticks for the past few days. It was 70 degrees and sunny out, so I plopped myself on the back steps and just soaked in the fresh air and sunshine! It is the best medicine for body, mind and spirit - I swear it! Our dog was just as delighted, I'd say. She's getting older and failing, but she found an old tennis ball and was just about the perkiest little thing, playing catch and chastising the birds out of our garden - I swear she was smiling right along with me! There really is just something wonderful about spring - it's like a fountain of youth!!!

Enjoy, Diane! And have a blessed Easter!

Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  10:05:02 AM  Show Profile
Yay for you!!! Sunshine does wonders for the soul. Enjoy it! I see some sun here so I am washing my sheets and blankits and hanging them outside on the line! Good sleeping tonight. Have a great day, Diane!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  10:28:55 AM  Show Profile
Girls ~ I ahve to agree with both of you. the sun today feels so nice and warmon my face. I was sitting on our deck with a cat curled in my lap - felt just like heaven!

~ Elaine
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

Farmgirl sister #2882
http://embchicken.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  11:29:38 AM  Show Profile
I feel the same, the sun is out for the first time in forever! we have had rain everyday for two weeks and rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week, enough already
Go to Top of Page

paulas party flowers
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

paula
golden valley az
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  12:46:52 PM  Show Profile
the sun is shining, but the wind is a blowing.. dont think there will be any more rain for awhile. we dont get much in the desert. yesterday still managed to work outside. ya! got my first sunburn of the year.. forgot about all that white skin. cleaning brush, weeds, lotsss of weeds. that will take all summer. yeck.. still planting as i go.

the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  12:06:35 AM  Show Profile
It is going to be a GLORIOUS week, yay. Temps might climb to a wonderful 80! I am one happy, very happy farmgirl...love these temps lol

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Sunshine on My Shoulders, Makes Me Happy! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page