therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  10:37:32 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to post a few pictures I took. Hope you all enjoy them!

This is a beautiful old barn that you see when turn to drive up Wild Iris Lane to the farm.

One of the beds in the Plum Pit.

Our own Patricia (UtahFarmGirl)snuggled in the bed above. Reminds me of the Princess and the Pea.

Missy resting in the Plum Pit after a hard day of selling.

The adorable chicken coop -- notice all the garlic scapes.

Missy going into the chicken coop.

MJ's spoiled "girls".

Some of our "wares".

"But as for me & my house we will serve the LORD!" Joshua 24:15

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  10:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing Kay- I wish I could have been there.

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
http://bethsblissnblossomfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  10:46:49 AM  Show Profile
Love the pics Kay!! What a dream...I can hardly wait for next year!! Your booth looked adorable!! Thanks so much for posting pictures!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  10:50:27 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kay, been waiting for pictures, fun to see what it was like.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  10:54:42 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Kay! Now I'm really feeling boo-hoo that my car didn't make it and I had to miss Farm Fair this year! I hope others will post more pics - it's fun to live vicariously through you all! Hugs, and here's to next year! Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  12:33:45 PM  Show Profile
Oh! Those pictures make me really wish I had gone this year. I am saving up for next year for sure!! Beautiful pictures Kay!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  12:38:17 PM  Show Profile
WOW Kay, loved the photos, wish I could of made it, maybe next year?? The country side is awesome, thank you so much for sharing.

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  12:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
cute pictures I love the barn one

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  4:20:29 PM  Show Profile
Kay,

Thanks for the pix. It was so great to meet you. I missed Missy somehow. The farm is so beautiful and everyone was so friendly.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  10:52:14 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the great pictures.

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From sheep to handspun.
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  12:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Kay,
I love the pictures!!! Looks so wonderful and relaxing and fun!! Hope I can go when I move back. It would be so neat to go and to meet you all! Maybe soon!!
Thank you again for sharing!
Til Next Time...

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  04:43:45 AM  Show Profile
Kay - your booth was adorable, and thank you so much for sharing your photos. It is true, photos are worth a thousand words! Now I feel as if I was there for a minute!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  12:58:05 PM  Show Profile

Kay ~ your pictures are bee-utiful!! I soooooo enjoyed meeting you and Missy!! I will always remember our first meeting when you two came waltzing up in your beautiful aprons as we were setting up our booths. I'm so glad to have had the pleasure of spending a little time with you both ~ you are such enthusiastic, creative farmgirls!
The time went by too quickly but we have lots of wonderful memories!!
Thank you for the linen water ~ I've washed all my aprons and table cloths and look forward to ironing them soon!
Can't wait to see you again!!
love,

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl
Cindylou
cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  2:19:11 PM  Show Profile
Just got back in town from a trip (sadly, not to the Farm Fair) and couldn't wait to check out the stories and pictures from the Farm Fair. Kay, the images are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them. I'm hoping we hear lots more about the weekend! Help us poor girls who couldn't go feel a part of it! (Hope it's not the "what happened at the Farm Fair, stays at the Farm Fair" thing.) Please! More! Tell us everything!

"All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well."
Julian of Norwich
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  5:01:55 PM  Show Profile
CindyLou- Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome. You were so good to us and thank you for the taking the time to "just chat" as I'm sure you were so busy. It was hard to say good-bye, but hope to see you again next year. (maybe sooner, my husband and I are looking into relocating and the Moscow area is definately a consideration for us now- Sooo beautiful!!)

You all did such an awesome job and should be so proud of your hard work. It was amazing!!!

Love and Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
http://LamargueriteFarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  8:49:03 PM  Show Profile
Kay, those are wonderful, inviting pictures. And the farm is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing, it's just what I've been waiting to see. So glad that you and Missy got to go, I hope it was a success for your booth, too. Can't wait to hear and see more from everyone else, too.

Blessings on all your plans and renewed dreams.

In His hands,
Lynda L.

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  9:31:04 PM  Show Profile
sweetie-pie .. thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful photos with us .. that is an amazing photo of the olde barn and blue sky and green field .. belongs on a calendar!!! how wonderful that olde bed is in the plum pit ... i reeeeeeeeely want one of those tent thingies!!! patricia is adorable .. what a fun spirit .. just look at the giggles! missy is such a cutie-pie .. and oh my goodness .. i love love love the wallpaper in the hen house!!!! delightful booth .. the apron is precious!

thanks again for sharing! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

My KENTUCKY RAMBLINGS 'blog':
http://cabincreekfarm-kentucky.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ByHzGrace
True Blue Farmgirl

348 Posts

348 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  9:32:02 PM  Show Profile
Dear Kay and Missy,
Wow crystal blue sky! And lots of chatting chicks!
Missy where are the pix of your mother?
Princess Patricia I love your smile!

Y'all are generous gals, Bruce tells everyone about your linen water= she's got pals in WA. Thanks (((Missy and Kay))) for all your thoughtfulness .... wishing I was alongside you and sharing the trip !
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  09:22:21 AM  Show Profile
You guys are so sweet!! Isn't that barn just the coolest thing? I love old barns and there were many like that where we were. Just wish I had a better camera to really capture it. I think Patricia has some pics of me -- although I avoid the camera as much as I can! Ellen -- nothing would have been better than if you could have been there too. Maybe next year!

I got so many wonderful ideas just from visitng the farm. It was very inspiring and makes me determined to turn my place into something more beautiful. I'm picking out a spot up by the woods behond my house for a sitting and eating place -- just under the canopy of the trees. If it didn't rain so darn much here I'd have a bed up there too!

I choose faith not fear.

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Edited by - therusticcottage on Jul 07 2006 10:41:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  10:04:02 AM  Show Profile
I'll have my pics posted soon. Still in the getting caught up on things mode and a little tired. I'll work on it this weekend!!

Blessings,

missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
http://LamargueriteFarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  1:44:46 PM  Show Profile

Hi Missy ~ can't wait to see your pics! I know what you mean, I'm still a little weary and I didn't have to drive home nearly as far as you and your Mom!! Loved, loved, loved spending time with both of you!!
love,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  11:38:39 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful photos! Thanks so much for sharing, and your booth is fabulous! I love the soft colors and the country chic feeling of it. The chickens are so pretty and the bed with the mosquito netting......big sigh....wish I could have been there. Were you sleeping outside? Mmmmmmmmm......fab!! I will dream of meeting all of you at the next farm fair! Gotta start saving now.
Georgann
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2006 :  08:00:32 AM  Show Profile
Wow!
What great photos! I love the barn pic, it looks like it should be on a postcard.

I have to say, the cutest is Patricia! Maybe that's because I love her like my Mama!

Love.
Kate
Go to Top of Page

lovejanet
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Janet
La Canada California
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2006 :  11:41:11 AM  Show Profile
Kay, those photos are great. The scenery looks wonderful, your booth is gorgeous!

love, janet
http://www.lovejanet.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lacy
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Lacy
Dallas Texas
114 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  1:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Lacy an AOL message
Just thought I'd share a few photos! MaryJane's was wonderful! Thanks for a great first REAL reststop on my honeymoon! We just got back yesterday, and the whole thing was just GREAT!

a view of the fair from the farmhouse

Me and some of the Idaho Farmgirls!

Hubby and me at the fair!

kiddies at the egg race

The lovely Carol Hill!

and Lastly, Me and MaryJane-

It was just wonderful, and again, thanks SO much for your hospitality!

http://farmaspirations.blogspot.com

Edited by - Lacy on Jul 10 2006 1:30:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  2:39:28 PM  Show Profile

Hi Lacy!! Thank you for posting your beautiful pictures! It was delightful to meet you both and I hope your honeymoon was full of wonderful adventures. I enjoyed sharing stories and giggles around the campfire!!
sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Farm Fair Pictures Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page