kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  06:15:55 AM  Show Profile
I have had these 2 bread making pieces for about 12 years now. I have already had to replace the arm on the DLX and have had to order the top for the grinder. They didn't send the little cup that goes inside the part that catches the flour. So had to order that and they sent the wrong part. Then last week while the DLX was kneading the dough, it walked off the counter! SO now the stainless steel bowl is warped. I just showed it to my hubby to see what he could do to get it back in shape without beating it to death. He is thinking. I do have the Zojaroushi bread machine but I don't know if I am liking it. It only makes 2 loaves at a time. I just mix up the dough then take it out to rise it.

Does anyone else have these machines? If you do, have you had problems or had to order parts? Where did you order them from? The place I ordered the top of the flour catcher still has not sent the right part. I have to put a washcloth over the filter when I grond flour. I do have a manual grinder but that takes forever to get 8 cups of flour. The grands love to grind on it though.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic DLX and Whispermill Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page