Author Suggestions: Previous Topic Searching for a topic Next Topic  

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  2:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
I absolutely love reading the many different topics I find. I only wish that when I am in search for one in particular, I could somewhere just type in a word or two and it would take me to where the topic is posted and what others have to say on it. I am searching for the topic where farmgirls have shown how they have decorated their badges for their jackets and such. With new 'chicks' joining our local chapter, I felt it would be easier for them to see how others have decorated their badges to give the girls an idea on how its done.
Anyway, with me not able to remember what topic it was under, I cannot find it, therefore I think it would be easier to type in a word to take you directly to the topic discussion area itself.
Just my thoughts on the matter.

Gail
Farmgirl #486

http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/

Lady Woodworker
True Blue Farmgirl

259 Posts

Karen
Chamberlain Maine
USA
259 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  3:35:28 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gail,

You can search by clicking on the button that says "search" on the line menu that is in the upper right hand corner of the page you are reading now. The word "search" is just above and to the right of the "Logout" button.

The search always asks me for my username and password but then takes me right where I want to go.

I hope this helps you,

Karen

Farmgirl Sister # 2419
Go to Top of Page

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2011 :  08:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
OMG Karen, thank you thank you thank you. You have made life so much easier for me. I found what I was looking for and so much faster. I had no clue. I was doing it the hard way spending half a day reading everywhere trying to find where I had seen it before. With under five minutes I found what I was looking for and was able to email it to another farmgirl so she could check out everyones great artwork on their badges.

Bless you, and thanks again from this farmgirl who is a real tech dummy.

Gail
Farmgirl #486

http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic Searching for a topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page