Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Made some baby cookies and they seem pretty good..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Made some baby cookies and they seem pretty good.. Next Topic  

Antoinettes Vintage
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

antoinette
santa cruz california
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  3:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Antoinettes Vintage's MSN Messenger address  Send Antoinettes Vintage a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the link to the site with the baby cookie recipes. I made some and they seem to be pretty good. My little guy is enjoying one right now.
I made them with 1 cup organic rice flour, 1 cup organic rice cereal and 1 cup organic 100% juice. I mixed it, patted it to about a 1/4 inch thick, cut them out into moon shapes and baked them for a really long time at 250*.

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  4:41:15 PM  Show Profile
Sounds great! I was curious to check that out too, as my little one is rounding the corner towards biscuits and other solids. What's a "really long time" for baking? Can't wait to try them too!

Catherine

* Proud wife of Dan * Jackson's Mom * Still missing Lucy the Cat... *
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  08:04:21 AM  Show Profile
Your Welcome, Glad to help!! Glad The little guy is enjoying them!!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

Antoinettes Vintage
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

antoinette
santa cruz california
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  08:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Antoinettes Vintage's MSN Messenger address  Send Antoinettes Vintage a Yahoo! Message
I didn't really pay very much attention to how long they were in the oven because I was doing a bunch of other stuff while they were baking but I think it was close to 3 hours. I am going to try them again with oat flour because the rice flour doesn't really disolve. I just want to stay away from wheat because of the high allergic possibilities. I will pay better attention to the baking time and let you know how they turn out.
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Made some baby cookies and they seem pretty good.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page