Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Farmgirl Chapter in Western Washington
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirl Chapter in Western Washington Next Topic  

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2006 :  10:59:25 PM  Show Profile
Is there a chapter in Western Washington? I would love to meet up with some of your face to face. I'm so sad that I can't make it to farm fair.

Laura

You only live once,if you do it right once is enough.

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2006 :  09:18:42 AM  Show Profile
Laura -- where do you live in Western WA? We're in SW WA -- Clark County Farmgirls.

"But as for me & my house we will serve the LORD!" Joshua 24:15

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2006 :  10:02:35 PM  Show Profile
I'm in Woodinville. NE of Seattle about 30 minutes depending on the traffic. How many of us are from Washington?

Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  12:01:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
My daughter lives in Tacoma and I live just south of it...we would love to meet you too.
I love the Woodinville area...maybe we can make a date for a lunch somewhere in the middle. Susan Kate lives up near you, and some other gals too...
Shall we try for it after the 4th of July??
Go to Top of Page

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  07:07:04 AM  Show Profile
Yes, that sounds like such great fun! I have a hectic work schedule, but I can always work around it and can be very flexible with time and day!Next week is tough with the holiday, How does the following week work for you? I would love to get the Western Wa women together.

Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  08:06:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Summerbreeze and Fabulous Diane, I would love to get together with some Farmgirls from Western Washington!! Unfortunately, my weekday shedule isn't real flexible. What about Wednesday, the 12th? I could meet y'all for lunch somewhere that day, "sandwiched" in between some work I have to do in Seattle.

I really hope we can work something out and get a chapter started. Diane and I were trying to get together earlier this year but we couldn't find a date because of my work schedule.

Hopeful,
susan kate

Edited by - susan kate on Jun 30 2006 08:29:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  1:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Hi Susan Kate!! Hi Laura!
As Good Luck would have it, I am off work on Wednesday the 12th and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to finally meet you Susan and Laura too if she can make it!

Where should we meet?
Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  5:59:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Diane!

Where is a good half way point? Southcenter? Federal Way?
Let's see if Laura checks in. She will have the longest drive from Woodinville. If not, we'll take it from there.

quote:
Originally posted by Fabulous Farm Femmes

Hi Susan Kate!! Hi Laura!
As Good Luck would have it, I am off work on Wednesday the 12th and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to finally meet you Susan and Laura too if she can make it!

Where should we meet?

Go to Top of Page

CFlohe
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Cheryl
Port Angeles WA
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2006 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi,
I'm on the Olympic Peninsula in Port Angeles and there's a chapter in Sequim. Anybody here on the Peninsula? Our chapter is pretty new, just Pennie and I so far and she's been pretty busy with her business so we haven't done alot yet. We did go strawberry picking!
Cheryl
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirl Chapter in Western Washington Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page