Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Child's Yardsale Rocking Chair
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Child's Yardsale Rocking Chair Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  06:26:59 AM  Show Profile
No yard sales in three feet of snow, I found this when there was grass.
I have a cold, haven't had one in a loooong time. I remember now how much I don't like them. Just hope I don't give it to Richard, you know how Men are when they don't feel good.
Freezing here today, but it won't be long before we see grass. I think. Perhaps the middle or end of March.Well going to go clean out some drawers now, good times.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  06:37:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh Nancy Jo--you are so funny. Sorry to hear about your cold I haven't had one in several years so don't cough on your computer or we will all get it.
The little chair is very nice and I know what you mean about running out of room in the house. Me too. But someone had to take the chair and it is glad you did. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  07:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Nancy...I just love looking at all your great finds. A girl after my own heart! You make me want to run out and thrift shop. Went to Salvation Army yest. and bought 2 pictures. One has 2 frames and are chickens and roosters. Only $2.99 and the other was an old farm scene for $7.99. Didn't really want to spend $7.99 but I did! Also was looking for small lampshades for a floor lamp that has 3small lights on the outside and 1 large one in the middle. Tey all turn on independently or together. It was my mothers. I found brand new ones for .99 each. WooHoo! Keep the pictures coming I always look for you! Our weather here is ice and snow everywhere you look but I love winter.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  09:50:06 AM  Show Profile
Love the chair and the little pillow. Very cute. Hope you feel better soon.
hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  10:13:15 AM  Show Profile
Oh No! Nancy jo....
should we send you a "thifting" Care Package? Will you survive!?! lol!
Hang in there girl, , the snow will melt & your cold will go away....and you will be up to your old antics, perusing the Thirfts in no time!
In the mean time, relax & let your body feel better.
Hugz,,,oh & I did some Thrifting the other day & found all kinds of good stuff for the both of us! : > )
hugz

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom.
"Is it time for my Dirt Manicure yet!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Child's Yardsale Rocking Chair Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page