Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Wanted=empty/used spice bottles/jars
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Wanted=empty/used spice bottles/jars Next Topic  

Sunflower64
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Janie
Canton Ohio
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  3:50:58 PM  Show Profile
I have an herb garden and like to give my dried herbs away in the spice bottles like you get at the store, sometimes if the label is still in nice shape I refill with that herb/spice, or I make my own label.

Also needed are pretty decorative bottles like for herb vinegar to give as gifts. Colored glass or clear is fine as long as it's a somewhat decorative bottle.

If anyone can save them and send them to me I'll reimburse for shipping or trade something for them.

Thank you everyone!

valleygal
Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

Cheryl
Warsaw NY
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  8:36:06 PM  Show Profile
I believe I have a set of empty spice bottles but let me check with hubby in the morning and make sure he did not donate them to the thrift shop already!

without creativity, we cannot be!
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  8:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
OMG I wish you had posted 1 day earlier.I cleaned out a cupboard just yesterday. I sent about 10 herb/spice containers to recycling..sad thing I thought about posting here to see if anyone wanted them! I guess next time I will.
Susan
Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  08:12:03 AM  Show Profile
I know I have a few hun. I do the same thing sometimes, but last year froze more of my herbs than dried. I KNOW I have at least two, but probably more.

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
www.artfire.com/users/BlondeNakCreations
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Wanted=empty/used spice bottles/jars Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page