True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2011 :  12:33:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls,

I have a question. Does anyone know what may cause nausea immediately after eating or drinking? I have no other symptoms and no reflux.

For the past week or so this has been going on no matter what I ingest. Even after drinking water. I did have an episode last week where I vomited without warning. ( I have been eating ALOT healthier since starting Weight Watchers last June so I don't think it is an allergic reaction, greasy or spicy food reaction)

I am 47. I cannot have children due to scarring in my tube from an ectopic pregnancy 13 years ago. (Unless God decides to perform a miracle :)) I am currently during my cycle and it appears normal.

I would appreciate any input. Thanks girls!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/

Marcia30
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcia
Mt. Carmel IL
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2011 :  12:40:43 PM  Show Profile
Hello Sharon- If you can't have kids then maybe it could be your gallbladder or stress.

Here comes the warmer weather!!! May God Bless all of our gardens!!!!
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2011 :  6:10:17 PM  Show Profile
My thoughts too, it could be your gallbladder. I would get sick right after eating or drinking, usually with no warning. Is it painful when you vomit? If your right side hurts, you should definitely have your gallbladder checked.
cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

highlandviewpantry
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

WV
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  10:13:42 AM  Show Profile
It could be a lot of things. I lost a lot of weight on WW after my fourth baby. During the diet, I had some food type allergy symptoms - itchy hives. I finally figured out that I cannot eat the chocolate type shakes and desserts they sell at meetings because the fake chocolate makes me itch. If you are buying new "diet" foods there might be a "fake" food or additive that is not working for you in the ingredients. You are probably already keeping a food journal so write down when you get sick and see if it is after eating the same thing. On a side note - peppermint and ginger teas help with nausea.

www.thehighlandviewpantry.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  8:19:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks girls, I was kind of wondering about the Gallbladder. I guess I need to keep an eye on things and if this continues make a doctor's appointment.

Highlandview,

Thanks for the Peppermint Tea tip, I have been sipping Gingerale and totally forgot about trying that. I don't purchase artificial type foods or anything with additives, just eating healthy :)I'm not seeing a pattern with my journal and it seems that even water will cause me to feel nauseous. Congratulations on your weight loss :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Nausea? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page