Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Gifts received from the secret sister rund #9
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts received from the secret sister rund #9 Next Topic
Page: of 9

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  11:37:26 PM  Show Profile

WOW...What a Fun Package from My Secret Sister! I did several re-arrangements so you could really see everything she sent me! Greeting Card, Shamrock Blessing,Hollyhock Seeds (which I have been wanting!) Adorable hand-made jewelry pouch, Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans (Yumo!), Blue Silk Pouch, And The Cutest Ever...Jelly Bean Necklace (which I wore all day today everywhere I went!) Bless You for all the Wonderful Gifts...They were so much fun! Love It and Bless Your Generous Heart!

Hugs and Smiles,
~peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 12 2011 10:47:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  06:35:11 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Ninibini

I'm not sure whether this beautiful card that arrived today came from my Secret Sister in this swap or from my Secret Santa in the other swap... It said it was from my "Secret Sister," but the return address was mine as recommended in the "Secret Santa" Swap... So, please forgive me - I just don't know which swap to post in! LOL!! I really love the herb seeds you sent - thank you SO much! I've been planning my garden for the past couple of weeks and the dill, basil AND cilantro were all on my list! Thank you SO much! It was like a breath of spring opening your card! Now I can't wait to get digging! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Mystery solved! This came from my Secret Santa in the other swap... 'Sorry for the confusion, girls!

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

HookAngel
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Bren
CA
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  08:07:28 AM  Show Profile
who is in charge of this exchange... i need to ask them a personal question please!!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  08:09:50 AM  Show Profile
Sue Feeley is the hostess of this forum.
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  08:11:29 AM  Show Profile
Oops, it is Sue Feely.

Deb
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  09:27:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi SS :) Thank You for another great card. The Shamrock was just fine :)I hope you are having a nice day & are well ?

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

dandylee
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

paula
kapowsin wa.
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  4:57:12 PM  Show Profile
All I can say is 'wow', my SS is amazing! I received a beautifully hand painted canvas bag with my name on it and all sorts of wonderful goodies came inside it! Soap, raspberry tea, a lovely little note card adorned with a bow and little lady bug, the brooch is beautiful, it looks vintage ( which is what i love)! I am trying to figure out how tO post a picture, I only use my iPhone for Internet so bear with me! Thank you SS, you really did a wonderful job, I can tell alot of though and care went into what you sent .
<3
Paula Aka. Dandylee

Dairy farm raised bon-a-fide Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

dandylee
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

paula
kapowsin wa.
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  5:06:33 PM  Show Profile

Dairy farm raised bon-a-fide Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  5:49:25 PM  Show Profile
That is so nice and what a cute purse, another talented farm girl.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie
www/etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  5:52:57 PM  Show Profile
Received another beautifully drawn and created St. Patrick's Day card from my SS today. Thank you so much!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/terriholland00
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  6:11:52 PM  Show Profile

Here are some photos of the beautiful card from my SS.
Terri

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  11:48:23 PM  Show Profile
Paula...lovely bag and goodies from your S.S. Thanks for posting the Pictures so we could all enjoy
your blessings!

Terri...A lot of work went into that card. Your S.S. has some drawing skills! How nice!

It is great to have actual pictures to view...makes this thread so much more fun when we can be
happy for each other's blessings too.

Hugs,
`peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Finke
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Sharon
Fink Tx.
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  1:22:17 PM  Show Profile
Stopped by the post office on our way home from church, and there was a package! For who? For ME! from my SS and man was it a good one! I have tried to post a photo, but I am still having trouble. It tells me it is taking to long to upload my photo.Not sure what I need to do.I'll keep trying! Anyway-back to my package; It is the neatest apron! A full apron in a beautiful harvest gold with two huge turnips on the front!It also has a pocket with two sections,on it!Love it! And....A set of measuring spoons in the shapes of hearts!Adorable! And....a package of harvest gold recipe cards, with olives and herbs on it!My kitchen is French Country.SS ,you have nailed my personality! You rock! Thank you so much!!!!!!
~Sharon/1954 model
Farmgirl# 2713
"pray not for lighter burdens,but stronger backs."
Go to Top of Page

PawPawGirl
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Shellee
Thornville Ohio
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  12:53:27 PM  Show Profile
Greetings Farmgirl Secret Sister! Took my golden retriever for a walk and as I came in, checked the mailbox and your note was waiting for me to find...thank you for the warm wishes for St. Patrick's day,and the sweet clover stickers. May you also have a happy day. The card with the Angel is wonderful. I truly believe in Angels. Noticed on the back, Guideposts...so you must believe too, XO. Used to receive the Guidepost magazine always enjoyed the stories of inspiration. Later today, will be heading out to the greenhouse. The weather is starting to change, more Robins out and about, and the song of birds are becoming clear and beautiful. Waiting for the wild onions to be ready to harvest...yum. I apologies if I have not answered your questions. Hum, I collect Strawberry anything, even wear it as a perfume. Burn candles, collect tea cups with strawberries even have a Strawberry Shortcake Christmas ornament. Lately, I have been loving the color Dusty rose pink and bright new leaf green...go figure, waiting for Spring to arrive. Anything you send me is from your heart dear S.Sis and send prayers of gratitude back your way....have a bright sun shiny day. With love....

Embrace simplicity~Celebrate comfort~Seek connectedness
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  5:49:01 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
I came home to a lovely package from you. I loved your pot holder. I think your crochet was awesome girl. Keep it up! I loved the colors. I put the magnet on my fridge so I will think of you every time and love the soap. It was such a wonderful blessing. Thank you so much.

hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://wingsofpurple.wordpress.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  4:11:21 PM  Show Profile

Oh my goodness, look what I got today from my SS! A Garden wall hanging, that had a secret envelope on the back with the seed packet in it, and a Gardening book. That book and the seeds will come in handy as I prepare for my garden this year!!!
Then a coupon keeper that is so pretty and neat, along with a homemade luggage tag. WOW I will use that for sure as I have a cruise to go on beginning April 2nd. Going on a cruise for my bday which is April 1st!!
Not to mention she also gave me that luscious Cocoa recipe I had asked her for in a previous posting. Can't wait to make that stuff, it was so GOOOOOD!!!!
You are spoiling me rotten Missy, but I sure do love it.
THANK YOU!!
Terri

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2011 :  09:09:08 AM  Show Profile
I received the most wonderful St. Patrick's Day package from my secret sister the other day! I love St. Patty's Day, how did you know??!!! :)
The banner is wonderful! I am going to be spending the day with some of my grandchildren tomorrow, they all happen to be more than 1/2 Irish, and I am bringing the banner with me, making cookies with the cloverleaf cutter, and filling the triangle pouch with goodies! I want to know if you made the pouch? It is just too cute, and I never saw anything like it before. I'm going to tell the kids they can have the goodies but I have to take the pouch home for other St. Patty's Days! And, of course I will be wearing the pin!
The Irish beanie baby.... I wanted to tell you what I am going to do with that. I have a nephew who is 16, and in a home for special needs children. He is such a sweetie, but cannot live at home anymore(he is autistic and has other issues). I have been wanting to send him a package, and as soon as I saw the Irish teddy, I knew I wanted to send it to him. I know how much Joey will love it, and he will know when ever he picks it up that I am thinking of him!
Boo-hoo, I wish my camera wasn't broken, I so want to post a picture here... thank you so much Secret Sister for making my St. Patty's Day so special! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

cindylou2
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Cindy
Spotsylvania VA
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  5:09:40 PM  Show Profile
Received a lovely gift last week and realized I totally forgot to post! There was a beautiful card, a notepad which I can never have enough of and a handmade potholder. Thank you for the great gifts!

Cindy
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  09:40:05 AM  Show Profile
Hello SS, Thank You so much for all the Great & Thoughtful gifts ! So Many ! I LOVE each & everyone, especially the ink pen ;)I will use all & think of my SS often, you are a Dear Sweetheart ;) Almost forgot thank you for telling alittle about yourself, It helps to get alittle info, to put some of the pieces of the puzzle together :) Have a great weekend & KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART :)

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  8:30:07 PM  Show Profile

My SS sent me an Irish Soda Bread recipe and I made it tonight and it is wonderful. Thank you so much! yum yum

Go to Top of Page

Singletons
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Crystal
flowery Branch GA
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2011 :  7:18:35 PM  Show Profile
I'm running a little behind here. Sorry.
I got an awesome patio tomato plant from my secret sister last week. I followed the directions and stuck it in my grow house and I already have about 7 seeds sprouting - sweet!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2011 :  1:55:37 PM  Show Profile
I wanted to thank my SS for my awesome gifts that arrived today, they also made my day and helped to make me feel better. My husband left this morning for California to work for a week, then I have been sick and not sleeping for two days so I took myself to the emergency room this morning. Yep, I indeed have something wrong so I am on antibiotics, pain pills and I need to rest for a couple of days. So I was feeling down and sad because my hubby is gone and I just do not feel well. Picked up my mail on the way home and I had a package of goodies from my sweet SS. As you can see I got two magazines, one of them MJF and Country Side two of my favorite magazines, two skeins of yarn, two patterns to make aprons for me and hubby too, some wonderful castile soap Secret Sis made herself that I will use later in my bath, Calico Paper Dolls to make, and a book called The Town That Food Saved by Ben Hewitt, that I can not wait to read. Also a lovely card made another farmgirl Mary Fox who I love to trade with:-) It seems my Secret Sis knows me well as I received all my favorite things and I feel so special. Thank you so much for making my day. I feel better now!

Farm girl Hugs,
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Finke
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Sharon
Fink Tx.
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2011 :  6:41:49 PM  Show Profile
I got an email from my swap patner! She said she had my apron ready to send! I'm excited!
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Finke
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Sharon
Fink Tx.
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2011 :  6:43:11 PM  Show Profile
oops! wrong swap!My bad......
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2011 :  09:43:43 AM  Show Profile
I'd like to thank my Secret Farmgirl Sister for the wonderful surprises that she sent my way. Many of our Farmgirls may not know, unless you are living in California, that we've had alot of rain and storms with gale winds as well. So a lovely package from my Secret Farmgirl Sister really adds some missing sunshine into the day.

Thank you for the magazines, the cross-stitch kit, the book, and the cotton yarn. When one thinks of cotton, they may be thinking dishcloths. Well, I actually make my Chemo Caps during the warm months of the year with the cotton and cotton-blends because cotton is a breathable fiber. Summers can be very hot and humid. So the cotton yarn and those cotton-blends work up nicely for lots more than only dishcloths and facecloths.

Thank you also for the note and getting to hear from you. Hope your March is marching along on a happy tune!

"Find your own Calcutta!" Mother Teresa

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts received from the secret sister rund #9 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page