Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Gifts received from the secret sister rund #9
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts received from the secret sister rund #9 Next Topic
Page: of 9

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2011 :  3:32:30 PM  Show Profile
I received a card today. Handmade which I really like and it's very nice! Pink and green, can't beat that. A nice note inside too. I really like the card-thank you.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  08:10:55 AM  Show Profile
Secret Sister, you are WONDERFUL. I received a box full of Valentine goodies. A heart shaped dishcloth, tea, chocolates that are delicious, Valentine decorations, napkins, stickers, soaps with one in a little homemade cloth envelope and a note. Going to the post office is so much fun. Have a nice week. Thank you so very much, Cathy

~Catherine~
Farmgirl 2428
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Finke
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Sharon
Fink Tx.
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  1:19:13 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a pretty handmade card from my SS today.The enveloped had small hearts inside. It was a pleasant surprise to find this card waiting on me! Thank you !
~Sharon

"a good rule for talking is one used in measuring flour...sift first."
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  3:47:55 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from my secret sister yesterday. It was so exciting seeing the box on the table when I came in from work. My jackpot included an apron, 2 dishtowels, a pair of gardening gloves, a package of note cards and a laced edge piece of cotton in an embroidery hoop ready to stitch on. It's absolutely beautiful. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture as I had to use my phone camera until I get a new one.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  3:49:10 PM  Show Profile
Whoops, forgot about the adorable little heart pin cushion she sent. Way cute. I thank my secret sister profusely.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  5:01:27 PM  Show Profile
Tammy...... I think you have an angel there or a fairie for sure!

"Find your own Calcutta!" Mother Teresa

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  5:07:59 PM  Show Profile
I got home from a long day at work yesterday to find a wonderful SS box! Thank you so much for a wonderful valentine surprise! I love the apron, candles, doily,soap the match paper notes, and what a beautiful box! wow! Thank you, thank you thank you! Perfect timing too! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  12:59:55 PM  Show Profile
Dear SS, I received your sweet Valentine card & other note & I cannot wait to try the tea. I wanted to let you know the postcard you sent the last time, met with some Maddie magic & what a beauty she turned out to be :) Thank You again XO XO

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  6:37:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, today when I went to get the mail after work I had the most adorable designed package in the box from my SS. It was a large padded envelope that had sweet dogs on the front, and the back was completely covered with the cutest picture of a lady bathing 2 weinie dogs! It was so cuuttee!!!

Then I open it to find another envelope that was addressed as Doggie Mail-inside a handwritten note from my SS telling me about herself and explaining about the package and her scrapbooking pursuits. Then the box was decorated as a dog house, and a dog collar was the bow holding it together. Inside the cover of the lid it was decorated as a Pet grooming shop, in the box held a red velvet heart with 2 adorable weinie dogs-Hersey & Heinz- that were pinned to the heart. Once you take the heart and doggies out of the box, then the inside of the box was covered in newspaper and said "We are paper trained"!

HOW CREATIVE you are SS!!! I absolutely LOVE them. I have a weinie dog myself named Shadow, he is a longhaired black and tan one. My oldest daughter just bought a 6 week old mini weinie dog she named Frederick Von Weiner, Freddy for short! So we love them and I will treasure Hershey and Heinz and take good care of them.

Thank you so much!!!!
Much Love
Terri

http://www.etsy.com/shop/terriholland00
Go to Top of Page

PawPawGirl
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Shellee
Thornville Ohio
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  09:53:24 AM  Show Profile
To my Secret Sister,

First, thank you so very much for the 3 cards you have sent me wishing happy wishes for Valentines Day. The card with the Fairy is so wonderful that I will be framing it...thank you. Also, the sticker with the lotus flower really touched me for I have certain feelings in my heart for the flower...I was born in San Diego and loved to go to Balboa Park to the water garden where the most beautiful lotus float drinking in the California sunshine. Living now in Ohio in a small farmtown, Thornville, that is about 30 miles S.E. of Columbus, the state capitol. Looking forward to the leaves coming on the trees, my favorite color GREEN! Grass green, pine green, pawpaw green aka my farm girl name. Also, the color of deep rose pink is another that makes my heart feel love and joy. May my Secret Sister know how very grateful I am for her interest in who I am and hope that she gets a better understanding....peace and joy. Shellee Rae

Embrace simplicity~Celebrate comfort~Seek connectedness
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  10:27:56 AM  Show Profile
I got the cutest little piggie in the
mail tuesday! found a place of honor
for it on one of my nick nack shelves.
thanks secret sister !!

Kangaroo kate
(teresa)
farmgirl #1506

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  10:44:38 AM  Show Profile
To my secret sister who is patiently
waiting her first package. you were
not forgotten. It is in the mail as of today.
I was in emergency monday and down for
the count on tuesday and wed.
finally got out and got it on its way.
look forward to finding more goodies
for you.

I am having a lot of fun reading the gifts
sisters are receiving!

I was so tickled with the little piggie sent
to me looked a lot like my soloman (pot belly)
that would be what I would expect his "wife"
to look like.

kangaroo kate
sister #1506

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  11:21:48 AM  Show Profile
Teresa - I hope you're okay! I'll be saying a prayer for you. :) I'm sure your Secret Sister understands! Just get well! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  7:00:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone I think this is the right palce to post im not sure as im in a secret santa and secret sister swap.. anyway today i recieved a wonderful card from my ss with some seedsin it. and a very nice note saying she hopes that during this so very cold winter she hopes the seeds bring hope of spring yes ss thanks so much i will be palnting them as soon as i can maybe by memorial day here in the frozen tundra of maine.. thanks so much for your sweetness
Go to Top of Page

dandylee
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

paula
kapowsin wa.
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2011 :  07:51:57 AM  Show Profile
Thank you SS! It was really wonderful to open my mailbox and see that you had sent something! I thought it was so thoughtful to send a little book ful of quotes and a packet of tea to enjoy while I read it. I have been enjoying the book quite a bit! Thank you so much! :D

Dairy farm raised bon-a-fide Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2011 :  7:08:11 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
Thank you for the spring blessings. I just loved opening the card and seeing daisy seeds to plant. I can't wait to find a special place for them this spring. Thank you for making me smile.

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  03:12:33 AM  Show Profile
I'm not sure if my sweet Valentines package was from my secret sister, or my secret santa, so I am going to post in both spots! :)
I was so excited at work on Valentines Day to see a package come through for me!(I work at our post office). I had to wait until I got home to open it though.
Thank you so much for the sweet little hearts! I love the felt pin, and that is something that I will keep out all year, pinning it various places, so I can look at it! And the beaded heart, I can just see that my grand daughters are all going to want it! And the stone magnet is already up right here next to me, how did you get the butterfly on it?!!! Thanks for the sweet note, and how did you know I collect vintage valentines? I received some from my gramma many years ago, so now whenever I see one I like, I get all excited, and the one you sent me is so cute!
Thank you, thank you!!! You made my Valentines day extra special! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  09:13:48 AM  Show Profile
Dear SS Thank You for the sweet Valentines note and gardening stickers. To answer your question on our special plans for Valentines Day, it was spent on a beach in Mexico enjoying the sun and sand, a perfect way to celebrate.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

janicepearson
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Janice
Huntsville Texas
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  1:03:43 PM  Show Profile
I received a note & a package of African Daisy flower seeds today from my Secret Sister, can't wait to plant them! Thanks! Janice pearson
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  4:11:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh Secret Sister you are tricky:) I received a package today with an ebay mailing label and all the way to the house I was trying to remember what I had ordered, when I opened it, it was filled with the cutest hand-made card and a note that said from your farm-girl secret sister, Thank You so much, they are all beautiful and really brightened my day!

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Singletons
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Crystal
flowery Branch GA
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  04:36:27 AM  Show Profile
I received a fabulous Spring treat yesterday from my secret sister. Garden gloves, flower seeds, and a spinning butterfly wind catcher (which I had to blow in circles for at least an hour to the sqealing delight of my babies)
Thanks again!
Crystal
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  05:37:28 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
I received my wonderful apron yesterday! How clever of you to take my tag line quotation and put it on an apron! I will post a photo a little later, I am still having camera issues. I just adore the apron and the cute little card you sent too. Thank you!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  06:34:17 AM  Show Profile
Hope my Secret Sister had a fabulous Valentine's Day birthday to celebrate her 30th birthday. I received 2 cards from my Secret Sister and was glad to hear from her again. Thanks for the cards and the teas and the notes.

Good luck with the new craft adventure!

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  08:07:38 AM  Show Profile
My Secret Farmgirl Sister asked me a few questions recently and here's my answers....

1) As for new crafts, well, I am pretty busy every day with either knitting or crocheting. I also enjoy loom knitting too but usually I am crocheting or knitting on needles. This doesn't leave me too much time for anything else except for my plastic canvas needlework which I also love. If I was going to learn something new sometime, it would be felting.

2) As for visiting a country that I haven't been too, I would select Italy first because I learned Italian and love this language, the culture, the music and would like to go to Venice. I would also like to go to Santorini and Mykonos and Delos( Greek Islands) for its blue waters and lovely architecture and windmills.) Stateside, I would like to go to Hawaii sometime soon.

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  09:50:03 AM  Show Profile
Ninibini, thanks... have had some problems
with dialysis and other issues took a toll on
me. had a rough ride for a few days.
Hopefully starting to level out here.
Been busy also with one of my wallaby girls (minya)
is not doing real well.. we are a bit baffled at
what may be going on meds are not working as expected.
so working with her and watching her joey is nursing ok.
little sweetheart of a joey!!keeping this one - hopefully.
working on a name for her that is a major process. ha
never a dull moment.! ha
Teresa
Kangaroo kate
farmgirl #1506

Dance Like No One Is
Watching.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts received from the secret sister rund #9 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page