Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Farm Fair Celebration Give-Away
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farm Fair Celebration Give-Away Next Topic
Page: of 2

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  06:16:16 AM  Show Profile
It was so much fun to read the responses! I put everyone's name in my hat a moment ago and asked my daughter to pull one out. Happymama58, Patti, your name was picked! Email me with your mailing address so I can send the word to Nick at the Farm. Congrats! Let us know what you make with the Baking Mix!

"All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well."
Julian of Norwich
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  07:53:39 AM  Show Profile
Congrats to Patti!!!!!

"But as for me & my house we will serve the LORD!" Joshua 24:15

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Garden_artist
True Blue Farmgirl

182 Posts

Tammy
Southern Coast Oregon
182 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  09:17:19 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Patti, enjoy!!!!

When I feel spring coming I have to plant or I’ll go crazy!
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  09:41:55 AM  Show Profile
Yea for Patti!! This should brighten up her day!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  11:47:55 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations Patti!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  12:00:09 PM  Show Profile
Way to go Patti! Congrats!!

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  12:38:24 PM  Show Profile
Lucky Lady!!!!

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2006 :  1:18:34 PM  Show Profile
Patti,

I'm so happy for you that your name was pulled. Last one in and first one out. What a treat to be able to make something from MJF. That should give your setting and living quarters a much needed boost once you bake one of the bakeovers and fill your camper up with some good country smells.

I'm so glad to see you back on the forum. You have certainly been missed. I apologize profusely for being so remiss in not keeping in better contact with you. I've not been there to lend too much support or encouragement to you. You have been heavy on my thoughts though, but how could you know that, I want to take the opportunity to let you know I will try to do a much better job of keeping in touch.

Consequently I would have had a better idea of what all is going on so, I'm sorry to hear of all the setbacks and hardships you are having to experience, but I know you and your husband will pull through. You are in the firing proces of perfection, think of how a silversmith must watch over the smelting pot pulling out all the impurities before it is ready to be cast into something beautiful.

I don't mean to minimalize your situation in the least, but you know God would not let you go through something this strenuous if He didn't have something more grandeous in mind for you. And you have probably already heard this a hundred times, but as one farmgirl friend to another let me remind you that He doesn't bring you to it, if He can't bring you through it. His grace and mercy are very present, indeed. I know you are a woman of faith so I pray that your faith is becoming stronger and stronger every day as you fully and first-handedly (sp?) realize that He is your provider for all things. You and your family are in my prayers for strength, patience, humor, trust and complete dependency on your heavenly Father for all things, including His wisdom, love, peace and the ability to rest in His sovereignty.

I'm sending you a hug, I hope you can feel it, one of these days.....one of these days....we will actually get together and you'll get to see just how heartfelt my wishes are for you. Take care, my friend and know you are loved by all here who want to see you reach the fulfillment of your dreams. WE are all dreaming with you.

(you are)In His hands,
Lynda L.

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farm Fair Celebration Give-Away Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page