kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  07:00:26 AM  Show Profile
It is a beautiful day here this morning! The sky is blue with some whispy clouds floating around. The sun's shining. The roos are crowing. I have already gathered a wheelbarrow and bucket full of kindling from out back. I have hauled in several armloads of wood. I have washed my sheets and undies and hsve HUNG THEM OUT! Yes, something I have not done since fall. And it felt amazing! And it's going to feel even MORE amazing tonight when I get in bed with nice crispy sheets. I have missed them.

I have not been feeling good lately. All weekend I stayed inside and watched CSI and Hallmark movies. I don't know what is wrong with me. I just feel yucky. Just plain ole yucky. But this morning I got up, fed all the critters, trimmed goat feet, and I feel good. I am so thankful for beautiful days. I am going to town now and get out of here for awhile.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day too. Tonight all this could change. There is snow and ice heading our way. But today it is wonderful!

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  08:12:15 AM  Show Profile
It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for ya! So glad you are feeling better.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  09:38:50 AM  Show Profile
What a wonderful thing to wake up to, Kristin! Just what you've needed: a vitamin for the soul! Soak it all up and enjoy! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  09:44:38 AM  Show Profile
Kris,

I hope every morning you wake up you have a beautiful day! You deserve it, dear farm girl!
hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  3:02:36 PM  Show Profile
I hope so too. It was a great day. Til I went to the dollar store. I posted about that in another post. It's all cloudy now again. But I got my sheets in and I am going to make my bed. What bliss to end this day with.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Beautiful Day Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page