Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Brand New Badges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Brand New Badges Next Topic  

Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  10:25:13 AM  Show Profile
Hey Farmgirl Sisterhood members,

Head on over to the Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges page and check out the awesome brand new badges you can earn. There are sixteen new badges to earn, so get to work and be the first kid on your block to sport one of the new badges!

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-sisterhood/merit-badges.asp

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein

Valgirl
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Valerie
Hot Springs AR
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  3:44:29 PM  Show Profile
Kevin....after conversing with you on the phone today about my buttoned up badge, I realized that I have not gotten ANY badges except the Henrietta badge to begin with. I have several that I have earned, including all the levels for buttoned up badges, the beginner level in farmgirl gratitude, and the beginner and intermediate level badges in community service. I am so sorry that I misinterpretted how it works, but hopefully will get it under my belt soon..lol.
Farmgirl #2356

Today is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Valerie (Farmgirl #2356)
Go to Top of Page

Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  4:43:39 PM  Show Profile
Hey Valerie, I did resend your Buttoned Up badges, did you get them? I'll resend the others as well.

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

Valgirl
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Valerie
Hot Springs AR
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  08:12:54 AM  Show Profile
OMG.....LOL..... We will get this soon, I am sure of it. The e-mail I sent you is wrong....! This is what I have....

Valerie (Farmgirl #2356)
Go to Top of Page

Valgirl
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Valerie
Hot Springs AR
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  08:16:04 AM  Show Profile
I have....
Sew Wonderful beginner....correct
Community service beginner....correct
Community service intermediate....correct
I don't have....
Buttoned up beginner
Buttoned up intermediate
Buttoned up Expert

This too shall pass....LOL.

Valerie (Farmgirl #2356)
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Brand New Badges Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page