Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Merit badge applicantion Next Topic  

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  06:35:05 AM  Show Profile
I think the system is down this morning. I keep getting error messages. That aside I got a strange character in the captcha area. It looked like a trident and I had no idea what it was supposed to be. That might have caused my issue, I don't know.

http://www.inntheorchardbnb.com/

Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  12:33:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Laurie,

Seems to be working now, we have been getting some heavy wind so it might have been down earlier. I'm not sure about the trident though unless it was a 'W' you can reload the captcha as well without having to reload the page. There's a little recycle graphic to the right of the captcha image.

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  3:47:12 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Kevin. When I went back in it worked fine. It didn't look like a w of any kind. I'll have to see if I can find the symbol. Similar to a Y with an extra line up through the middle. Anyways, good to know about the refresh. thanks

Laurie

Go to Top of Page

Kevin
Video/Merit Badge Farm Boy

152 Posts

Kevin
Pullman WA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  3:50:33 PM  Show Profile
Weird, sounds like it was pulling from some Tolkien-esque syllabary.

-Kevin

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  7:15:19 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I was a bit surprised and wondering how the heck I find that on my keyboard!

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Merit badge applicantion Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page