CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2006 :  06:07:18 AM  Show Profile
Do you belong to any local clubs or organizations in your area?

In our County of Green here in Kentucky, i am a member of our Historical Society, Rotary Club, Arts Council, Leadership Green County, Chamber of Commerce. I am past president of the Garden Club (which i have a meeting date conflict with .. sooo .. i'm sitting it out for this year .. but will probably join back up next year .. i like hopping around and being part of lots of goings-on .. that way .. you find out so much about your community and can serve your community in lots of ways. I was also a member of THREE Homemaker's Clubs the first couple years i moved here .. but since Honey Hunk is now here .. i spend more evenings with him .. with put the ki-bosh on some of my 'townie' stuff. I'm involved with lots of town events (Pioneer Rendezvous) .. Art in the Alley .. Renaissance Program .. etc. etc. I am defintely a 'joiner' .. and have met so many wonderful people in this adopted farm town of ours.

Do you kids belong to some fun organizations/clubs in your area? xo

True Friends, Frannie

My KENTUCKY RAMBLINGS 'blog':
http://cabincreekfarm-kentucky.blogspot.com/

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2006 :  06:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
I can't wait til I have time to be part of a club. I spend most of my "spare time" going to watch the kids play some sport, though I coached soccer for 3 years, and I am joising the touchdown club for my sond football team. Well I am off to market- got lots of stuff to sell. Look for the farmgirl with all the sunflowers. Have a great day! :o)

PS My Frannie flowers are now almost a foot and a half and growing so much everyday!

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
http://bethsblissnblossomfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2006 :  3:59:08 PM  Show Profile
oh beth .. i jus' LOVE that you have a little piece of my heart in your garden! xo

post a pic when you get a chance!

(i've planted a ba-jillion sunflower seeds .. but have a suspicion the birds are digging them up and eating them! xo

True Friends, Frannie

My KENTUCKY RAMBLINGS 'blog':
http://cabincreekfarm-kentucky.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

verbina
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

randi
n.j
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2006 :  1:50:31 PM  Show Profile