Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 wanting help with tatted/crochet edges patterns
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic wanting help with tatted/crochet edges patterns Next Topic  

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2006 :  1:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
does any one out there have any favorite crochet edge patterns they would like to share. I like crocheting lace for edgings I just put it in a drawer untill I have a use for it but it is fun to make even if I don't know where it will end up

I thought we could have a spot where we trade patterns and maybe have pictures of hte pattern so people can see what it looks like.

any one interested inposting patterns here

have a lovely day

Edited by - sunshine on Jun 16 2006 3:18:48 PM

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2006 :  4:46:07 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to but there might by copyright problems with posting actual patterns unless they are the posters original pattern. We might be able to put up titles (titles can't be copyrighted) Or perhaps post pictures off of this site in a personal folder or something. Is there a webmistress who knows about this?

I do have some lovely crochet booklets for lace that I will stick into your box. I can't hold the yarn or thread to crochet anymore, so I would love for you to have them. I know you would use them!

Georgann
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2006 :  5:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I was thinking that people could do old patterns that are older than 1950 as these are out of copywrite and in public domain I would never break a copywrite on purpose

have a lovely day
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic wanting help with tatted/crochet edges patterns Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page