Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Tomboy Tools
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Tomboy Tools Next Topic  

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  12:58:07 PM  Show Profile
It's not exactly a MaryJane's product, but she has mentioned Tomboy tools in her magazine in the past.

I got the "Pink Tomboy Traveler" for Christmas this year, and I am really satisfied with everything in it. All of the tools are well-made and "real," meaning they aren't wimpy, toy tools but are the real tools. Everything is quality, and it's a great starter set for anyone.

My set included:
*Hammer
*Tape measure (especially nice because it shows fractional measures, for people like me who have trouble counting the little tics on normal tape measures)
*Screwdriver with lots of different heads
*Blunt pliers
*Utility knife (a heavy metal one, not a plastic case)
*Level
*Block of sandpaper
*Work gloves
*Safety glasses with a neck strap
*Flat pencil

I've already used it to fix the switchplate in my DD's room and help my husband replace ceiling molding around his office walls!

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl Sisterhood #134

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  1:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
As a Tomboy Tools consultant, I am glad to see that you love your tools. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more information.

Debi
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Tomboy Tools Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page