Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic My New Journey begins. :) Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  1:51:51 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Well Christmas break ends tomorrow for me and I will begin my new busy, crazy, and fun life! :) I won't be on here as much only to post about my "Challenge" under Gather up. I will miss you all so much but I am now on facebook so if you want to see whats going on in my life, Just e-mail me and I will give you my info so you can find me on there. And of cource, you can always e-mail me! :) I am going to put my "business" on facebook under a different account but I will post when I have it up and running. :)
I love you all so much and want to thank you all for everything you have done for me! This is not goodbye. :)
With love from your "little sis",
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Edited by - maggie14 on Jan 01 2011 9:51:03 PM

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  1:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
P.S. You can also send snail mail to me too. :) I would like to stay in contact with as many of you as I can. I don't want to loose any of you! Just e-mail me for my address. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  1:58:56 PM  Show Profile
Hey girl! You'd best stay in touch!! Karla

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://rua2j-grammysheirlooms.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  2:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Only on facebook, e-mail, or snail mail I'm afraid. :) That is, when I find time. lol
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Edited by - maggie14 on Jan 01 2011 2:04:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  3:01:30 PM  Show Profile
so if I may ask what is going to be keeping you so busy?? If I am being to nosey just let me know.!! you will be missed..

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  3:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
your not being nosey Beverly. :) School, homework, extra school classes, Three 4H classes, 3 dance classes, chores, my animals, animal shelter, driving, job, my business, church, and alot of other things will keep me very busy. I have loved being here for almost 2 years and have learned so much! I wouldn't trade it for anything but it is time I move on now. :) I will miss you too!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  4:13:24 PM  Show Profile
Hannah,
Good luck with all you new adventures.
we'll miss you around here.
Liz

In God We Trust
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  6:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hannah- It does sound like you are busy! Don't forget to stop in and say "Hi" when you have a spare second. :)

See you soon little sis!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  7:37:18 PM  Show Profile
Hannah go forth with happiness and stay the sweet young girl that you are. We are going to miss you but will be praying for you as you move through the next stage in your life. Will email you so we can stay in touch. Also have your address, so be looking for the snail mail. Love you little farmgirl and sending lots of Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  7:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Liz, thank you! Will miss you alot too! Write me sometime! :)

Alee, I'm glad we are friends on facebook!

Well farmgirls, as the song goes from the sound of music.... So long, farewell....
Love you all and don't forget that!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  7:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Brenda, Love you too!! I'm so glad we will stay in touch! Big hugs!!!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

eggfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Kristy
Melvern KS
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  8:49:29 PM  Show Profile
God bless you on your new Journey . The new season of your life Hannah! God surely has a plan for you. Keep in touch little sis! Headed to email you for facebook. Hugs and blessings...

Hugs...Kristy
"Live like you were dyin'"
Sis #2339
Scattered Prairie Gals Chapter
http://www.myhealingthroughartstory.blogspot.com
My studio Blog- http://www.lostcreekstudio.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  9:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Kristy!! I am really excited to start my new Journey that God has given me! I got your wonderful e-mail and wrote you back. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  1:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
Good luck, sweetie! Keep in touch!

FarmGirl Sister #123

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic My New Journey begins. :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page