Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Not quite New Year's Spirit going on...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Not quite New Year's Spirit going on... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  8:49:39 PM  Show Profile
I had this idea to do my blog and then learned how to put pictures on it. Then, I thought I needed to improve my photog skills because, well, let's face it, I do need some help. So, I joined a photo- board that has a newbie section.

This is where it gets strange...other than the newbie intros, I asked some apparently ridiculous newbie questions that are TOO newbie. I got promptly labeled spam and ridiculous.

So, after thinking about it for 3 minutes or so, I wrote back that it's not a good fit and I'll look elsewhere.

This is just kind of a vent. I was actually kind of stung by the critisism. My thick skin kind of thinned out on this one.

Well, I will get over it, just didn't seem like the thing for New Year's. What the hey...

Thanks for reading and listening!!

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com . Now with pictures!!

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  11:30:35 PM  Show Profile
Winona, in my humble opinion there are NO silly questions, just silly answers and people doing that :) I would say, answer away here. Someone is bound to give tips and ideas :)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  05:35:35 AM  Show Profile
u surely know more than me. i would be kicked off there for sure. you know its safe here to ask all the questions you want. my mama always said the only stupid question is the one not ask.happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Not quite New Year's Spirit going on... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page