Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 If you ‘didn’t open before Christmas’, you still c
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic If you ‘didn’t open before Christmas’, you still c Next Topic  

Ellen Livesay
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

New Mexico
36 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  3:56:06 PM  Show Profile
Anytime you’re in NEED of that GOOD FEELING!

My Good Food Friends –

If you ‘didn’t open before Christmas’, you still can! Genuine conversation. Laughter. Inspiration. Music. It’s GOOD for the whole YEAR!

I was back for a COMMAND PERFORMANCE of I’d Like To Thank You, singing LIVE from my Studio in Taos, NM.

And ANOTHER very special treat for THE ORGANIC VIEW™ audience for our Christmas Show, The DOWNTOWN Pastor of Tacoma’s SureHouse Church, the hardest workin’ man is Gospel, PASTOR GARY L. WYATT, LIVE, HIMSELF!

Dennis L. Weaver, Change Your Food - Change Your Life!, was Co-Host with June Stoyer, Executive Producer, THE ORGANIC VIEW™ Radio Show. We shared The Organic Good Food News and The Reason For The Season with warm conversation and inspiring music!

We fed the body, touched the heart, calmed the mind and moved the soul.

We talked FOOD & FAITH. We shared HAPPINESS & HOPEFULNESS!

I would suggest you go to www.TheOrganicView.com and listen to The Christmas Show Podcast. You DON’T want to miss the dramatic and emotional conclusion to the Show. Better than anything Santa could bring you. PERIOD!

And also on www.TheOrganicView.com in “THE ORGANIC VIEW™ Christmas Show” column, you can play our music anytime you think you might NEED to during the Christmas/New Year’s Season … or Spring, or Summer or Fall!

A continuing HAPPY after Merry Christmas from TEAM Change Your Food - Change Your Life!™

Not Buyin' the Lie - LiViN the Change!
Ellen
www.EllenLivesay.com

Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic If you ‘didn’t open before Christmas’, you still c Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page