Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  6:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Melody *hugs* I hope that your Christmas blues don't last too long this year. Lots of love-

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  1:00:26 PM  Show Profile
I had the Christmas blues also this year. I don't know why! I am always so excited about Christmas. I was excited in the beginning but a couple of days before it got here I got depressed. Alot of it had to do with my in-laws. They drive me crazy.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  06:26:22 AM  Show Profile
I hope everyone may be feeling better as the holiday passes. It can be a hard time, but remember it will pass, and we are all here for each other-- whether an email, a response of support on the board, a kick in the butt when we need it, and a hug when all else fails. Chin up.

Laurie

Best Growing
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  2:38:46 PM  Show Profile
I do feel about over the hub bub of the holidays. Got some of the decorations put away because our house is not set up very well for a lot of extra decoration and it feels more spacious.

Looking forward to the new year, a new start on the forum after the gaffe I made on this one . . .

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3318 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3318 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  2:52:36 PM  Show Profile
Margo! M-35??

It is so beautiful along the shore...Every time we take a drive to "explore" along that scenic route I alwaaaays look for a house that is for sale-one in particular that we have been watching for 20-years...still vacant and very, very lovely-Not up for sale, but completely empty. If I ever win the "lotto" I'll buy that little cottage on the bay.

So nice to hear from someone who has lived where I live now.

Feeling much better now that Christmas is over. I actually went out today and bought some wool at a local shop located in an historic lumbar barons home over on 1st Street here in Menominee. I have given myself a goal to knit at least 3 dozen wristlets before spring so I can sell them over the summer when we do our soap shows.

Hope everyone is doing okay with their Christmas "blues" I am thinking of you.

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.bythebayhandcraftedsoap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  5:15:00 PM  Show Profile
You ladies are not alone. We also suffer from sadness this time of year. Our daughter Violet was due on Christmas day... 10 years ago. She passed away from multiple genetic problems when I was 5 months pregnant and I really feel the loss this time of year.

I was a major pain for my hubby and kids this Christmas day. I couldn't get out of my funk...it was such a shock how mad and grump monster I was...but...I was....and I tried to explain.

I just got done putting Christmas away and I'm starting to feel a bit better. The sun was SUPER SHINY today and that helped too. I got out there and just sucked it up! More sun fore-casted for tomorrow.

I'm thinking of you all and hoping the reason for the season came your way a little bit!
Hugs,
Rejena

www.violetacresfarm.com
"Kid Run Boer Goat Farm"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Christmas blues... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page