Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Looking for a crochet pattern....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Looking for a crochet pattern.... Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  9:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Girls, I'm hoping you can help me out. I am look for a crochet goat blanket pattern. I have been looking online but haven't found one. Can you help?! I need to make one for my show goat.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  4:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I found one!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  5:50:31 PM  Show Profile
Yeah!!! Let us know how it comes out, Carol

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad!
Farmgirl #680!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  6:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I will Carol! When I finish I will post a picture of it. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  6:41:10 PM  Show Profile
Would love the pattern if you have it to share. I have goat's and would love to crocket one up for them.
farmgirl sister Deb ps just had a baby kid born two days ago named her "Noel"

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  6:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Debra, Of cource I will share! :) Here it is... http://fiascofarm.com/goats/goatsweater.htm#crochetkid
A new baby goat?!? Aww! I love the name you picked out for her. :) I'm going to make a few more blankets and sweaters for when one of my goats has her babies this spring. :) Love it when babies are born! :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Looking for a crochet pattern.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page