Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 hyper baric o2 therapy????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic hyper baric o2 therapy???? Next Topic  

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  06:49:35 AM  Show Profile
well life on the farm here is never dull. our neighbors down yander a piece bought a hbo2 unit. i am so excited to see if it can help with my sister and i pain. i know i have been on the road to recovery a long while now. a new leg up would be mighty fine. my journey has been a LONG row to hoe. since birth i was broken. some folks now have what i do BUT they have aquired it through stress and chemical and illness exposures. its very sad the world Jehovah made to be so wonderful is being destroyed by man. i am so ready for Jehovah to bring to ruin those ruining this fine creation. any way they are going to share it with papa and i. i am so hopeful. the web says it oxygenates the plasma. by doing so it creates a higher positive environment inside us. we have a REAL hard time oxygenating since we have a broken enzyme pathway that makes hemoglobin. very small details our God has made. so in plasma live glucose my friend, and enzymes which are fleshly and not supplemented. it is part of our and your dna. it is hard to get o2 in plasma. hyperbaric does this. illness and auto immune as in lyme fibro type 2 diabetes etc are an acid low oxygen body. i will be your guinea pig. i can share what happens to me. we can see for our farmgirl selves if this is a good thing. what do you know about this topic? does anyone have first hand exp. with this. i want to learn what i can and be ready to be better. as i say i read articles on LYME that the folks got better. so it will be a while. the yurt is not done inside for it yet. papa is helping them with it. they are the nicest folks. so i must say too between them they have like 11 kids. what do you girls think of hyperbaric chambers??? thanks happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  10:35:33 AM  Show Profile
I have heard lots of good things about it. I haven't really researched it, but I know it has worked well for a lot of things that seem strange for o2 to treat. Let us know how it works for you!

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  6:57:14 PM  Show Profile
well i thought some one might know a little about this. its new to me for sure. maybe marjean will know something or have an opinion. or one of the herbal farmgirls??

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  06:09:42 AM  Show Profile
In the hospital we use this therapy to heal wounds that are particularly difficult to treat but I didn't know it would even be available for home use. I've seen it be very successful.

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  06:34:18 AM  Show Profile
thanks for the reply starletta. they are very expensive but yes available to the public. something new to learn about.

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  08:14:01 AM  Show Profile
Sherrye, when my mom broke her ankle almost 2 years ago, she had to have surgery to repair it. They had to put a flap of skin over the wound later and it would not heal. So she had to be in that thing for several weeks. She couldn't wear makeup or her teeth or anything in her hair, like hair spray. It healed her ankle. She is great now. It worked for her.I hope it works for you. But goodness, I bet that is an expensive piece of machinery. SHe had to be completely inside the machine. Nothing but her in there for a few hours each time.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  4:54:23 PM  Show Profile
thanks kris, that is encouraging to me. they are spending a lot on it. they will let me use it for free. i feel very privileged. they are great folks. i love others ideas on this too. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic hyper baric o2 therapy???? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page