Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  1:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I know, I've done alot of these quizes but they are so much fun! And with all the new farmgirls I think it will be a blast! So here we go! I'll start first and than everyone follow.

1. What is your favorite colors? Blue, purple, and pink

2. How old are you? Almost 16!!!

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? I have 9 right now but have more coming!

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? I love wildflowers, and roses.

5. What is your favorite bible verse? Psalms 23

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both acually. I like to do girlie things but I'm not afraid to get dirty. lol :) A true farmgirl huh?!

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Country

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? I love to read or crochet but I often find myself doing homework. LOL

9. Are you married? Nope but someday I hope to be.

10. Do you live on a farm or? I like to call it a farm. I live out in the country with my family and all my animals. We try and grow most of our food and stuff.

11. Do you play an instrument? I'm learning to play the quitar! I love it so far!

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Both!

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? I love to read, crochet, and dance. :)

ok, your turn! :)

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  1:19:54 PM  Show Profile
1. Yellow and red
2. 49 yrs.
3. 6 animals right now but more coming also!
4. roses and daisy's
5. John 3:16
6. I would say closer to a Tomboy. I love tractors and getting my hands dirty in the garden. But I like smelling good also.
7. Country (Love John Denver and the oldie country)
8. Crocheting, sewing, cooking something sweet to eat!! Watching T.V. and sleeping in a little longer.
9. Yes I am Married (31 yrs.)
10. Yes we live in the country on a farm!!
11. My whole family plays an instrument but me. I have always wanted to learn to play the piano.
12. More of a tea person. Coffee every once in a while.
13. garden, cook, sew

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  1:26:48 PM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? green, brown, and dark orange

2. How old are you? just turned 45

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 4 animals; 2 border collies, a cat, and a kitten

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? sunflowers, mums, and poppies

5. What is your favorite bible verse? Don't have one

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Guess I'd say both. Definately not girlie girl but not all out tomboy either.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Depends on my mood. I listen to classical, country, pop, jazz,...pretty much just about everything

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Curl up and read or work on some type of craft.

9. Are you married? Engaged. No date set yet.

10. Do you live on a farm or? I wish I lived on a farm. For not we have a home in the city with a huge back yard that I'm slowly turning into veggie gardens.

11. Do you play an instrument? I use to play flute, clarinet, base clarinet, piccalo, and a little piano. I love playing african drums and I'm hoping to have my flute refinished so I can play again.

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Tea. Actually my preferred caffeine of choice is Code Red Mt. Dew.

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Reading, crafting, and hiking/camping.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  3:47:10 PM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Blue and Sage Green

2. How old are you? Older'n dirt - almost 57

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 4 + 1 grandpuppy blue heeler we are caring for - Toby - 13 yr old lab, Ellie - 5 yr old min. longhaired dachshund, Sway - 10 yr old cat, Callie - 5 yr old cat.

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Iris, Tulip, Indian Paintbrush

5. What is your favorite bible verse? First Half of Psalm 139

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both, but I'm getting a little old for the latter I guess.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Bluegrass Gospel

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Ilove to read and watch old movies from the 30's and 40's. I paint and draw too.

9. Are you married? Yes, to the most wonderful man God could ever come up with!!!!

10. Do you live on a farm or? Little farm out in the country where we have fruit trees, a large garden and thinkin' about a few chickens.:-)

11. Do you play an instrument? I play my voice.

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Tea. Coffee is for people who have no taste buds!! How can something that smells so good taste so bad???

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? I love to do artwork, scrapbook and write.

Mary Beth

www.OklahomaPastryCloth.com

The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  7:20:20 PM  Show Profile
1. What are your favorite colors? Blue and Yellow

2. How old are you? 58 and loving it!!

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? None of my own, but have 3 grand-puppie's and one grand-kitten.

4. What is your favorite flower? Violet's

5. What is your favorite bible verse? John 3:16

6. Are you a girlie girl or tomboy? I do love my nail polish and makeup and pretty clothes. But I get out there and work
work along the guys. So I'd have to say, Both.

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? First of all read, maybe take a nap, work on crafts.

9. Are you married? Yes and very happy!

10. Do you live on a farm or? Enjoy going to friends that live on a farm and enjoy it. But we live in a duplex in a very
small country town. Grew up in the city and love going back, but feel this is the best place to raise a family.

11. Do you play a instrument? No, but love to learn to play the piano.

12. Are you a coffe or tea person? Both, usually tea, but I'll never turn down coffee if offered.

13. What are 3 things (hobbies) that you like to do? Needlework, knitting, scrapbooking/paper projects. And I have a
dream to write a book someday.

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  8:45:46 PM  Show Profile
Fun Topic, Hannah I look forward to getting to know my farm girl sisters!

1. What are your favorite colors? light pink and olive green

2. How old are you? 47 (though I forget how old I am most of the time. hee hee)

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 2 rescue pooches: a daschund/jack russell mix & a mini schnauzer/terrier mix.

4. What is your favorite flower? daisies and mini roses

5. What is your favorite bible verse? 1 Cor 14 (in my signature) & Proverbs 31

6. Are you a girlie girl or tomboy? Both. I love pink, cooking, and stuff like that, but I love wearing jeans or overalls and working in the garden and hauling straw & being outdoors.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? James Taylor and Mumford & Sons --kind of a folksy indie sound.

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Love to read, knit, quilt, bake, snuggle.

9. Are you married? Yes for over 22 yrs. We met in college and he's my best friend.

10. Do you live on a farm or? We live in a suburban area with almost a quarter of an acre that I like to think of as my mini farm, so I call it Sweet Peas Farmette. We grow lots of veggies & herbs and have some apple trees. Hope to grow grains, get more fruit trees & have some chickens

11. Do you play a instrument? Yes, a dulcimer

12. Are you a coffe or tea person? Mostly herbal tea (Madagascar Red is my fav), but I do enjoy a decaf coffee, too

13. What are 3 things (hobbies) that you like to do? quilt, knit, and write.

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  9:13:37 PM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Yellow and Green

2. How old are you? Almost 30!!! lol

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? I have a hamster named Piddle Patches

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Gerber Daisies, Plumeria, & Star gazer lilies

5. What is your favorite bible verse? As the deer panteth for the water, so my soul panteth after thee, O Lord.

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Whatever it takes to get the job done..hehe

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Variety

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Sleep mostly, but reading, crocheting, or watching NCIS marathons are my favs!

9. Are you married? Yes! 8 years as of January 18th

10. Do you live on a farm or? I guess I live on the "Or" lol I live in a mobile home park in a State Park.

11. Do you play an instrument? I've played the piano since I was 14.

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Hot flavored coffee and iced tea

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? write letters, crochet, and bake

hugs
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  9:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message

1. What is your favorite colors? Blue, purple, and pink, and very light spring green

2. How old are you? Almost 31 (just getting myself used to it..lol)

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? Just a little baby-dog right now, but someday .. ...

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? I love wildflowers, roses, peonies, and camellias

5. What is your favorite bible verse? I have so many ...I honestly can't decide. LOL

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Pretty much both for sure!

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Classic Rock, Classic Country, Celtic, Blues...

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Crafts, straightening up (cleaning, organizing,decorating), internet, reading

9. Are you married? Very much so! :D

10. Do you live on a farm or? No, not right now, but soon I'd like to have AT LEAST chickens, goats and a garden.

11. Do you play an instrument? I love to sing! :)

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? I like both, but my tummy doesn't handle coffee well, so I drink lots of herbal tea! (I do prefer tea over coffee if I had to choose though - I'm addicted to tea)

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? sing, create, decorate... I could go on ..lol

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1503 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1503 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  9:40:20 PM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Blue and purple

2. How old are you? 41

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 2 parakeets, honeybees...and a backyard full of hummers, birds and squirrels

4. What is your favorite flower? Daisies

5. What is your favorite bible verse? Steadfast atheist here so I haven't got an answer on that one....

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Tomboy all the way!

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Hard Rock, Country, Classical

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Paint, read a book or do crafts projects

9. Are you married? No

10. Do you live on a farm or? Not exactly - live in a housing development but have a "farm" nearby where I have my bees and garden.

11. Do you play an instrument? Violin

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Both

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Painting, genealogy research, gardening

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  9:55:55 PM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Blue, purple and green

2. How old are you? Positively ancient! I turned 50!!!!! in August!

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? I have 4 kitties, two dogs and a python

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Wow, I love gerbera daisies, violets, sunflowers, lilacs, freesias and old roses
5. Favorite bible verses :There are many favorite verses in the bible.
6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both!!

7. What is your favorite kind of music? I love most music...blues, old rock and bluegrass, classical and celtic

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Read, craft or sometimes walk in the rain =)

9. Are you married? to my bestest friend in the whole world =D

10. Do you live on a farm or? We live on a friends farm and help take care of their many animals

11. Do you play an instrument? I play a bit of guitar and Djembe drum. I want to learn to fiddle and play the Irish harp!

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? mostly tea, coffee upsets my tummy

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Cook, sew and write

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci

Edited by - Annika on Dec 08 2010 06:56:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

sue5901
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Sue
Wellingborough
United Kingdom
122 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  11:31:13 PM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Blue - any shade espicially if combined with white

2. How old are you? 45

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? I only have 1 cat now which is the fewest for many years

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Forget-me-not

5. What is your favorite bible verse? None

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both acually. I'm a tomboy who likes to be a girlie girl sometimes

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Ska

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Go on a puddle hunt

9. Are you married? No

10. Do you live on a farm or? Small house and garden but a large allotment (type of community garden) where I grow all my own veg and fruit. I should be getting chickens this year and considering bees the following year.

11. Do you play an instrument? I plays lots but mainly Saxophone, Flute, Irish Whistle

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Coffee - can't stand tea!

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Knitting, reading and walking

Sue

Dance like nobody's watching!
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  01:18:23 AM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? PINK, off white, purple

2. How old are you? 53 and loving it - lol

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? One kitty, Pinky

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Roses and Hydrangea's.

5. What is your favorite bible verse? 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Mostly a girly girl but can be tomboyish at times too though

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Almost everything (depends on my mood) except the loud rock/headbanging kinda uhm ....music lol

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Read, craft, watch tv

9. Are you married? Nope but someday I STILL hope to be.

10. Do you live on a farm or? No, I live in a not too big house in a very small village.

11. Do you play an instrument? No not anymore, used to play the organ eons ago!

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? COFFEE all the way

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? ONLY 3?? Oke here goes: read, craft, watch tv and many more - lol

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410

Edited by - dutchy on Dec 08 2010 01:24:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  04:04:06 AM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Red, Black and White

2. How old are you? 49 and holding.

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 1 spoiled dog, 4 rabbits.

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Sunflower.

5. What is your favorite bible verse? Psalms 23

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Tomboy.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Celtic.

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Bake.

9. Are you married? Yes, 10 years and counting the second time around.

10. Do you live on a farm or? Learning to be self-sufficient on my double lot while searching for our farm.

11. Do you play an instrument? Learning to play the Bohdran...it is an Irish Drum.

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? I like both, but I am definately a coffee achiever!

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Bake, crochet, paint.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  04:13:35 AM  Show Profile
NICE to read everyone's answers :)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  05:10:31 AM  Show Profile
Hannah, this is a great idea! Not only for the new girls, but for us who have been around awhile too! :)

1. What is your favorite colors? Blue, and sometimes cream with it. Although now that I'm older, I am really starting to like red a lot!

2. How old are you? 51

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 2 very spoiled Golden Retrievers, and 51 assorted Chickens!

4. What is your favorite flower? Hmm, so may, Roses, Wildflowers, Lavender, Hydrangeas

5. What is your favorite bible verse? I have more than 1!

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both

7. What is your favorite kind of music? I like most anything, but Classic Rock, some of the newer rock, celtic most definitely!

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Read! And sew, knit, quilt, stay indoors!

9. Are you married? Yes, for 33 1/2 years.

10. Do you live on a farm or? Well, we live on an apple farm, and we are just renting for now, but we are thankfully in the country, and are hoping to have our own little farm soon.

11. Do you play an instrument? I took years of piano lesson when I was a teenager, but hardly ever play anymore. :(

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Definitely coffee, but I do like tea.

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Read, genealogy, sew.

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  06:24:59 AM  Show Profile
okay, this sounds fun

1. blue and green
2. I am 53
3. we have three cats and a daschund mix doggie
4. Love daisies and yellow roses
5. don't think I have one
6. mostly tomboyish, grew up in the country
7. country
8. read, watch old movies, bake
9. yes, we celebrated our 25th anniversary this year
10. not any more sadly, we are in suburbia
11. used to play the organ
12. coffee
13. read, sew, garden

farmgirl sister #2414 yeah ! that is the first time I have gotten to write my farmgirl number !
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  06:28:26 AM  Show Profile
Jewel, you have a daschund/jack russell too ?? my Penny is 16 months and I love her to pieces !
Go to Top of Page

cntrygrl
True Blue Farmgirl

139 Posts

Tommie
Kansas
USA
139 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  06:45:48 AM  Show Profile
Sounds fun!

1. What is your favorite colors? Earthtones (and John Deere green by default)

2. How old are you? 31

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 3 dogs, 4 (barn)cats, 5 (barn)kittens, 75-100 mama cows that have calves either in the spring or fall.

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? White & yellow daisey's and wildflowers

5. What is your favorite bible verse? I'm more of a Golden Rule kinda girl. "Do unto others what you would have others do unto you."

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? 90% tomboy + 10% girlie girl = 100% farmgirl :)

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? A good book, warm blanket, and hot cup of coffee!

9. Are you married? No

10. Do you live on a farm or? More of a small ranch, but we call it the farm.

11. Do you play an instrument? Piano from age 4 to age 8 and now I can't play a note. lol

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Coffee *slurp*

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Ride horses, cook, bake.

~Live~Laugh~Love~

~Dust is a country accent~
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  07:43:55 AM  Show Profile
Patricia, Yep! I love my doggies so much. Lulu is our doxy mix & Kiki is the raggy one that we just adopted and they're both spoiled (hee hee)

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:06:17 AM  Show Profile
1. Pale Yellow and blue/green
2. I am only 71
3. There are 4 cats out there but they arn't pets. Used to have cows, horses, pigs, chickens, and buffalo.
4. Echinacia, iris
5. Isaish 40:31
6. Tomboy
7. Old country and classical
8. Cook something, read or quilt
9. Widowed, was married to Ole Ron for over 50 years.
10. Sm farm/ranch
11. Play the piano and Dulcimer. I am an expert Hand Clapper.
12. Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon
13. Garden, collect recipes, cook, quilt, travel. Sometimes, all at the same time.

Belle
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:11:05 AM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? Green, teal and dark, mustard yellow

2. How old are you? just turned 37

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? I have 6; 4 dogs, 2 cats

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Violets, of course, and I love Sweet William

5. What is your favorite bible verse? don't really have one. I love hymns more often.

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? A bit of both, like Hannah. I love to dress up, but when I do, it has a "Katherine Hepburn" tinge to it :)

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Alternative music--like a bit of everything, though.

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Read, watch films on the tele.

9. Are you married? Yep, we will celebrate 10 years this August, 2011.

10. Do you live on a farm or? No, but we do have an acre in the suburbs where grow our own vege garden.

11. Do you play an instrument? I used to play the saxaphone.

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Both!

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Knit, bake/cook, garden

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:14:19 AM  Show Profile
These are fun and a great way to get to know people:

1. What are your favorite colors? Earth colors -- blue, green, brown
2. How old are you? 50!
3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? Five horses, one bull, three cows, one calf (sold the other two calves this year), two dogs, a varying number of cats - about 13 right now!
4. What is your favorite flower - Texas bluebonnets
5. What is your favorite bible verse? Phillipians 4:13
6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both at times, but mostly a tomboy
7. What is your favorite kind of music? Southern Gospel (in particular, Jason Crabb)
8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Read and crochet
9. Are you married? Yes, to the love of my life!
10. Do you live on a farm? A mini farm by Texas standards. We live on 10 acres and have another 12 acre piece.
11. Do you play an instrument? No
12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Tea
13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Read, crochet, ride horses

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

hwright95
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Heather
Murfreesboro TN
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:25:21 AM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? purple and red

2. How old are you? 33

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 3 1/2 cats, 1 dog, 40 chickens, 7 cows, 2 horses, 3 fish, 4 geese, 2 ducks

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? white roses, and Lilles.

5. What is your favorite bible verse? whichever one I'm in need of at the time

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? both

7. What is your favorite kind of music? I LOVE all kinds except nasty rap

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? I like to take naps read a good book, go hang out
9. Are you married? yes 11 yrs

10. Do you live on a farm or? yes

11. Do you play an instrument? I have NO musical talent whatsoever, but I wish I did

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? both, but only hot tea, I do not like iced tea, which makes me stand out in the south lol

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? I love to read, draw, and do stained glass.

Heather Wright~ Farmgirl Sister #2187 Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. ~Veronica A. Shoffstall
www.vintagekarmajewels.com
Go to Top of Page

Lady Woodworker
True Blue Farmgirl

259 Posts

Karen
Chamberlain Maine
USA
259 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:26:23 AM  Show Profile
1. What are your favorite colors? every shade of blue, many pink hues, sage green and others, wheat field yellow-golden-brown, lots of browns...I love color!

2. How old are you? 51

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? 2 adorable cats right now.

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Peony.

5. What is your favorite bible verse? Many favorites.

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? Both. I wear shop duds a lot of the time but love to dress up too.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Wow...older country, bluegrass...LOTS more

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Writing, woodworking, knitting, baking.

9. Are you married? Yes. 9 1/2 years. I married a little late in life and I love being married. I have a wonderful husband.

10. Do you live on a farm or? No, but I live in a rural area and I have a small garden and a workshop.

11. Do you play an instrument? No, but I still dream of learning to play the banjo or maybe the hammered dulcimer.

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? Both, but very little coffee.

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? Woodworking for home, writing, baking.

This is fun!

Karen
Go to Top of Page

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:31:46 AM  Show Profile
1. What is your favorite colors? blue

2. How old are you? 38

3. Do you have any animals and if so how many? no, we used to have cats but because of one of our children's allergies we had to give them up

4. What is your favorite flower ( you can have more than one)? Sunflower, gerbera daisy, sweetpeas

5. What is your favorite bible verse? John 3:16

6. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy? A bit of both, as I get older less tomboyish.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Folk, country, classical

8. What do you like to do on a rainy day? go for a walk in the rain.

9. Are you married? Yes, 13 yrs

10. Do you live on a farm or city? City

11. Do you play an instrument? no

12. Are you a coffee or tea person? coffee

13. What are 3 things ( hobbies) that you like to do? knit, sew, and I'd like to get more into gardening

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
All of you are just awesome! Thank you soo much for playing and letting other farmgirls get to know you better. :) I love going through and reading these. :)
Hugs!!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lets get to know eachother! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page