Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 JAN, 2011 Christmas Orna. Swap**PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic JAN, 2011 Christmas Orna. Swap**PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  2:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Beth
Uh Oh I think I missed this month's sigh-up date. Is it too late? If not, sign me up.
Thanks Donna

Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2011 :  3:05:12 PM  Show Profile
Received the most wonderful ornament this week from LindaJo. OM Goodness!!! What a beautiful teacup and saucer!! The art work on it was so wonderful. Such detail! I truly know how much work went into that tiny little cup and saucer. She is amazing.

Sorry it took me so long to post this I have been fighting pleurisy all month and get tired really easy.

Thank you so much for the wonderful little cup I JUST LOVE IT.

The well of nature is full today. Time to go outside and take a drink. Diane Ackerman

Go to Top of Page

nin1952
True Blue Farmgirl

269 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2011 :  10:29:11 AM  Show Profile
Beth
Please include me in the March swap.
Sorry I missed the Feb. swap. I thought we had until the 15th to sign up. Oh well. "My bad."
Donna

Farmgirl Sister #1487

Wheather therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic JAN, 2011 Christmas Orna. Swap**PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page