Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Extremly stressed. Help?!? update!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Extremly stressed. Help?!? update! Next Topic
Page: of 2

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  5:02:36 PM  Show Profile
Hannah, first off, ((((HUGS)))) to my sister! What I like to do is just take a deep breath, and then slow down. I feel like when I rush things, I feel so much more overwhelmed when I'm rushing, but when I slow down, I don't feel so overwhelmed. I also make my space quiet when I need to feel less stressed. It helps a lot! Prayers going your way sweet Hannah!
God's and Holiday's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  5:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks sweetie!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  9:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Hannah, be sure and "be a kid" at your age. You don't have to do all the things you're doing. I miss being 15/16 and I never ever dreamed I thought I would say that. I don't really regret anything, but I kinda wish I would've slowed down being that age. We all wanna 'grow up' at that age and then when you're older, you sometimes wish you were young again. Don't get me wrong, I like being 30 but when you are my/our age, time gets even FASTER. Take the other sisters advice here and prioritize and cut some things down a bit. It will be okay. Sometimes you can add some things or change the priorities later - mix it up. When I get really stressed, as I HAVE THIS YEAR (take it straight from me!) - I would walk in nature and pray and talk to a close friend (my husband or my mom in this case), and I let go a HUGE thing I thought I REALLY wanted in my life. It was like a huge weight was lifted. Also - BREATHE. I mean that. I started having panic attacks - and nightmares AND panic attacks when I slept. I haven't had a nightmare since changing my path. Beleive it or not, you are young, and ENJOY the time you have being a teenager. When you get our age, you'll want things to slow down even more! lol But still, being this age is good, not saying it isn't! *HUG*

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  08:55:25 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks so much for posting Brooke! I am doing much better know but if I get really stressed again I will slow down. Hugs!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  07:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Some times we are so focused on doing that we forget about living. It really sounds like you need a break from all the activities in your life. Having time just being quiet does wonders.

I decided when Bri was old enough to get into activities that I would make her stop at two. I want her to still have time to play, think, and dream.

I am truely sorry about your friend. Losses are a hard thing. Same with your animal.

Lots of love.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  11:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
That is a good idea for your daughter Amy. You still want her to have fun and to be a kid. :)
I'm doing awesome right now so I won't cut down yet. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Extremly stressed. Help?!? update! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page