ladylace
Farmgirl in Training

10 Posts

Donna
Duluth Georgia
USA
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  1:55:09 PM  Show Profile
One year I received a bath set, that was very nice.... but.. it was a cucumber smell. NOT MY SCENT. I love Vanilla and cinnamon, flowery foofoo smells. At the same party, my best friend received the Vanilla cinnamon set. She likes the cucumber.
So at the next party, guess what I got... the vanilla and she got the cucumber. We both laughed. And someone happen to comment that it looked like what we had gotten at another party. And I said well I liked hers so much that I asked her for one. No one was the wiser. Now that is a true friend. Scents are funny. Make sure you know what people like.
And I love handkerchiefs. Old or new.... I just think they are pretty and so sweet. Dont care where they come from.

Go to Top of Page

vmfein
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Valerie
Dale City VA
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  2:19:55 PM  Show Profile
hmm..I am not sure I have never re-gifted. However I can understand as long as you know the recipient will like the gift (assuming of course that they did not originally give the gift to you or as long as the original person would not know).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Holidays: Previous Topic Re-gifting . . . OK or No way!? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page