Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  09:05:57 AM  Show Profile
I got a letter, certified, from the imaging center saying I must come in for other views after a mammogram. OK. Nope, not having any of that. I had a word from God after the hysterectomy and radiation I went through last November and got Josh. 1:9 and Nahum 1:9 and I was standing on that word. I went in yesterday afternoon for the additional views and maybe an ultrasound after the radiologist read the pictures. They showed me what they wanted additional views of. Yeah, ok. Then they squished me every which way. The technician came back and the radiologist wanted to see more maybe the technician hadn't properly set me up. OK. After that she comes back and tells me that what ever they though they saw was no longer there, sometimes tissue just gets folded over, etc, etc and I need to talk with my doctor and hear this from him. Sure I do. I stood on that word and will continue to do so. I will be strong and courageous and affliction shall not arise a second time. Yea God!

CMF

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  10:20:41 AM  Show Profile
oh cherime, what a yoyo ride you have been through. i am so sorry you had to go through this. happy it ended up ok. thinkinh of you sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  5:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Cherime...You don't have to talk to your doctor. Your doctor talked to you...HE IS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN and His word is better than any other!!! God is Good ALL the time!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  3:02:43 PM  Show Profile
Cherime, I've been reading your accounts of your problems & that of your daughter. I'm wondering if your doctor has said anything to you. Maybe it is a time for him to hear your witness. I am also interested in the health of your daughter. She too has been going through it. James 3:1 says that the testing of our faith produces perserverence. Something we need, but don't relish getting. I know that God knows what you are going through and is with you every step of the way. You and your daughter are in my prayers.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  7:46:50 PM  Show Profile
Thank your all. Claudia will continue to persevere. I keep telling the doctor that God is the healer. I think he is a little out of sorts with me and that is just too bad. I intend to keep giving thanks and proclaiming the goodness of God. My daughter is now in the middle of an employment hassle as well as all the rest. The state of Alaska is making it very difficult for the faith based foster care organization she works for to get the families that she signs up licensed. They are using that tactic to try to keep them out of Alaska. I am praying that after tomorrow she still has a job.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  07:53:54 AM  Show Profile
Cherime! I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your praise report! I always stand on the Word, and it has never let me down - keep on keepin' on! (BTW - I also received Joshua 1:9 while praying about our move to PA - isn't it a wonderful thing when God speaks to us in Scriptures?) Claudia is absolutely right - opportunity to witness here! I, too, received a healing from the Lord (different illness). My doctor just shook her head and said, "Masses like that just don't disappear." I laughed, looked her square in the eye and said, "Well, I'm a praying woman, and that is the power of God!" She didn't know what to say - LOL! Just please do keep following up with the doctor - it's always better to be safe. It's not expressing doubt about what God has done for you - think of it instead as a way of celebrating what He has done over and over and over! ;)

As far as your daughter's employer - the foster care organization? If the families go through the whole process and clearances come out clean, what is the state doing to prevent families from becoming licensed? I will pray! Have they contact the ACLJ about this?

Have a great day! Again - I'm just thrilled for you! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  05:25:10 AM  Show Profile
Awesome - thank you for sharing Cherime.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  05:47:03 AM  Show Profile
Woohoo! What a wonderful praise report and how the Father is using what the enemy meant for your harm to build your faith, my sister! You just keep on leaning on Him and the promises He has given you and you will never be let down. His promises are the only true promises in this world because He is the only One who can make a real promise :)
I am rejoicing with you today in the Lord's goodness and faithfulness!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  09:58:59 AM  Show Profile
As to the state, they have only one agency they contract out to that does training and won't let anyone else do it. The lady that does the training has been ill a lot and canceled many sessions. They also are demanding high fees for fingerprinting and then processing the fingerprinting. As it is usually larger families with children that are willing to take in foster kids, that puts a real financial burden on them. Many people in Alaska actively hate the Office Of Children's Services here because they are horrible and do a lousy job.

CMF
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Praise Report Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page