EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2006 :  6:25:47 PM  Show Profile
There is a great book and website called www.soulcollage.com These unique cards are created using cut-out images from magazines etc. The individual cards are geared to the person creating the card.
I thought it would be a great MaryJane Farmgirl project if we all created a say, 5 x 7 mat board card that embodied our "farmgirl spirits" so to speak.
We could then rotate the entire deck (possibly and probably in several sections/groups i.e. North East South West) throughout the groups.
Who doesn't still like playing cut and paste? I have just started to gather images - a great way to make use of all those magazines piling up
I also had a very special pen pal make me a notebook using images she cut and pasted in a blank artist sketch book - she put her poetry and articles etc of all the things she knew I enjoyed - we exchanged books this way - it was wonderful and when I get to feeling down and out, I take out this special book to know that someone thought enough of me to take the time to make it just for me

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2006 :  11:16:19 AM  Show Profile
What a fun website and idea! I really like collages, too. It's a fun way to clarify the things that are truly important and speak to our "souls," also.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2006 :  11:42:20 AM  Show Profile
I would love to go to one of her classes and learn how to teach one - seems like such a fun way to be creative.

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Soul Collage Cards Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page