Author Holidays: Previous Topic Keeping Track Next Topic  

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  11:45:53 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
I love giving Christmas gifts and tend to do my shopping all year long, so I have found a easy to keep track of what I buy, get it wrapped and keep track of what I brought. I take a pic of the gift, wrapped and unwrapped and then scan the receipt. I put them all on one page and keep it in a file on my computer (password protected). Helps me keep somewhat organized and less stressed.

Funny story, once I brought a belt for my husband and hid it in the fridge ~ forgot where I found it until Jan. Brought a game for my son, hid it in my desk ~ forgot about it until July when the batteries died and it started beeping and my son found it. Sooooo... I also use this a check list to make sure I found everything. (Suppose I should put the location I hid it in too!)

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  5:28:21 PM  Show Profile
Belt in the fridge. Too funny. My mom used to do that all the time and I'd get stuff for my Bday the next year...in August.

Best Growing
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  5:33:14 PM  Show Profile
Way too organized for me! Great idea though, thanks for sharing.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic Keeping Track Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page